DX » Community » Reviews » Single E27 Socket Lamp Bulb Holder Flash Umbrella Bracket
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • ok
    posted byAlbyDNC on 05/07/2014

really helpful to mount continuous lights in a video studio or in a photographic studio. I enjoyed it. works fine with 200w fluorescent compact bulb and a 160w mixed light bulb. no problem with really high temperature. if the lamp is heavy, it is difficult to hold it in position only by turning the dedicated ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypss2010 on 11/26/2013

-Solid Build -Good angel fittings can even lock it pointing to ceiling -I used it with this stand so I could mount a LED disco light so could aim effects to the ceiling http://dx.com/p/portable-folding-photo-studio-tripod-light-stand-black-113969 -Has a nice back switch. solid off and on -Combining with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byasgar5 on 11/25/2011

Fairly cheap lamp holder. I use it for E27 type flashes. Built quality is surprisongly good. Feels very solid. Has a convenient switch at the back. Plug is a USA type but that is not really a problem as I have adapters enough and use the thing for travel anyway. It has a hole for an umbrella and that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byavisadeh on 10/31/2011

I was surprised by the quality. It is made of strong plastic doesn't break good heavy duty construction. There are some options to install this item and to rotate it. I am going to put automatic on-of bulb, motion detect and put it in my warehouse. The price is not cheap for DX product The price is not ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections