DX » Community » Reviews » Single E27 Socket Lamp Bulb Holder Flash Umbrella Bracket
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • ok
    posted byAlbyDNC on 05/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:really helpful to mount continuous lights in a video studio or in a photographic studio. I enjoyed it. works fine with 200w fluorescent compact bulb and a 160w mixed light bulb. no problem with really high temperature. Cons:if the lamp is heavy, it is difficult to hold... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypss2010 on 11/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Solid Build -Good angel fittings can even lock it pointing to ceiling -I used it with this stand so I could mount a LED disco light so could aim effects to the ceiling http://dx.com/p/portable-folding-photo-studio-tripod-light-stand-black-113969 -Has a nice bac... Read more

1 0
  • posted byasgar5 on 11/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fairly cheap lamp holder. I use it for E27 type flashes. Built quality is surprisongly good. Feels very solid. Has a convenient switch at the back. Plug is a USA type but that is not really a problem as I have adapters enough and use the thing for travel anyway.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byavisadeh on 10/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was surprised by the quality. It is made of strong plastic doesn't break good heavy duty construction. There are some options to install this item and to rotate it. I am going to put automatic on-of bulb, motion detect and put it in my warehouse. The price is... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections