DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Samsung SD Memory Card (8 GB / Class 10)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLesbert47 on 10/25/2013

This is a high quality fast card card that is perfect for digital cameras and has a fast transfer rate. This is important as slow transfer rates increase the time between shots Seems to be a genuine article and and there aren't any unexpected cons. I bought this as amy casio camera was taking ages between shots, and the fast transfer rate of this card ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybriancelia on 09/23/2013

It is cheaper than buy it here in argentina, it is a CLASS 10 memory card so it is very fast to write/read files. I did use it with my Camera Nikon D3100 and work very good, I recommend to buy this product as the prices is very good and the quality too. Also is a very good looking memory card, it shine, the package is very good and it is clear that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byericodamultisom on 09/16/2013

Simple product and good quality. Memory cards are generally undergo a lag and fast so you need to invest a little more in quality. None. The same had not read failures or bugs in record time, maybe even with a more robust use, it must account Not used in professional equipment but for home use, it is perfect! But the category he belongs, I believe it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byObiTwice on 09/16/2013

-Good quality -Nice layout -fast -genuine samsung SD memory card -Works with raspberry pi -A bit expensive, (but it is really worth the cost) -None big cons, it is a high quality, high end memory card from samsung. It works as it should, and woks great for raspberry pi as well. I bought this as a part of making my raspberry pi into an onion Pi. I haven'... Read more

SD card besides a ruler
    0 0
  • posted bymarinolinaje on 04/13/2013

Really valuable memory. Fast and cheap memory for your camera, etc., but also for your Raspberry Pi! I have been looking for all the SD compatibility list for a long time. Many SD memories are not compatible with Raspberry Pi, other ones just do not perform as they should do... this is great for your Rapberry Pi project or to it attached to your TV ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections