DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Samsung MicroSD/TF Memory Card (8 GB / Class 6)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChristiaanM on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The card is in my phone for quite some time now. It works perfectly. I put a lot of video clips o it and change them frequently. The micro sd card keeps performing correct, so i am pleased with the quality. Cons:As with any storage device you do not have the full 8 GB a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWaLuRaVi on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a genuine Samsung micro SD memory card; very well packed; really a Class 6 memory; excellent product quality; supports HD and full HD. Cons:Nothing. OtherThoughts:Bought for my tablet. Perfect to add games, photos, musics and heavy files for save the tablet's interna... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBurgueomiriam on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Genuine Samsung Product in Original Packaging. Works JUST as expected, perhaps even better. Can't beat the price! Cons:Doesn't come with an SD adapter. DX's packaging was pretty poor. Not the SD's fault though. OtherThoughts:Just in case it guides some random bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauroxj on 02/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a really good MicroSD memory... altough they are not too much cheaper than in local stores, it is still convenient to buy from DX, that is for sure!!! 8GB is a really great capacity and you will notice the speed difference due that it is class 6. Cons:I have fou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byberkeleyby on 12/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good value. It is in my cell phone, holding my pictures and music. No issues at all with it. It looks and feels just like every other microSD I've held. Cons:None so far. It didn't ship in a re-usable plastic, if that matters. OtherThoughts:it's and SD ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaprinod on 11/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its a real Class 6 memory, with the class 4 I was unable to record on HD or Full HD. It's genuine samsung, for sure you will get a durable memory. Cons:NO Sd adapter included, or microSD case for keeping it safe. But most of the cameras actually only use micro... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections