DX » Community » Reviews » Embedded LINUX 4-CH Real Time Network DVR Recorder w/ 2 x USB/LAN/VGA/Video/Audio
  • 5 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• DVR recoder

posted by fider78 on 07/20/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

An excellent digital recorder. Easy to install and configure. Very good that there are Russian. Everything works perfectly well. I liked the fact that once included all the work. No need for a long time to set up, everything is very simple and clear. Anyone not even prepared, you can easily install it.

Cons:

Of the minuses that come only with the settings on the Chinese language. It was hard the first time to switch to another language. No more disadvantages. Another of the cons I could not configure the remote access via the Internet. But it is most likely due to the fact that I have little knowledge in configuring networks. In the local network and connects everything works without problems

OtherThoughts:

Well, if the factory defaults will put the English language. I had no instructions to the DVR. I'd love to read more detail about all the possibilities of the device. Although all the basic functions and so clear.

Bottomline:

An excellent device to one hundred percent justifying its cost. Satisfied with your purchase. I plan to order another for his friend.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections