Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• DVR recoder

posted by fider78 on 07/20/2012
    5 0

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

An excellent digital recorder. Easy to install and configure. Very good that there are Russian. Everything works perfectly well. I liked the fact that once included all the work. No need for a long time to set up, everything is very simple and clear. Anyone not even prepared, you can easily install it.

Of the minuses that come only with the settings on the Chinese language. It was hard the first time to switch to another language. No more disadvantages. Another of the cons I could not configure the remote access via the Internet. But it is most likely due to the fact that I have little knowledge in configuring networks. In the local network and connects everything works without problems

Well, if the factory defaults will put the English language. I had no instructions to the DVR. I'd love to read more detail about all the possibilities of the device. Although all the basic functions and so clear.

An excellent device to one hundred percent justifying its cost. Satisfied with your purchase. I plan to order another for his friend.

Post comment

DX Everywhere