DX » Community » Reviews » Ezcap EZTV645 DVB-T Digital TV USB 2.0 Dongle with FM/DAB/Remote Controller
  • 5 star 15 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 46% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydelphinatomic on 05/19/2014

Easy to use, no instructions sorted Not found The serial number is on the envelope, did not immediately find him))) Delivered quickly, accurately reflects the contents box description on the website.Everything is new , it is clear that from the factory.All necessary software is on the disk .Asks how you want to install: TV or TV + Radio FM.Chose the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaftek on 05/04/2014

Works as DVB-T and DAB receiver, works as rtlsdr receiver with success, no revolution like in every rtlsdr but works I have FC0013 tuner on board so that max range is below 1100MHz what stop me from receiving ADS-B packets. Generally not really sensitive and selective, software delivered was for me totally useless, even VLC worked. I didn't manage pilot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProudMoose on 09/01/2013

It works perfect with the bundeled software under MS Windows. The bundeled software makes it ease to use all the functions (FM, DAB, DVB-T). DVB-T works also under VLC. The antenna connector is of standard size so that connecting an indoor antenna is possible. I couldn't get it to work under Linux. Especially the FM and DAB function are hard. The included ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywvansl on 07/31/2013

Works without any problem. Plugged in with external antenna and got all the channels without any problem. Remote works ok also. I use it in Media Portal. (mediaportal.com). It got detected straight and works fine. Also EPG (Programming Guide) works fast. Recording (PVR) is ok, nice quality without any stutter. Timeshift works great. None, it works with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsolovyev on 07/21/2013

reliable (I used it more then a month 24x7) good to use with software-defined radio (SDR) programs includes remote control (I have not tried it, but most probably it should work) Very common and reliable DVB connector. Comparing to newer ones with MCX, DVB is much better starts only from ~50mhz, can't use for 27mhz If you connect/disconnect antenna ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaraujo on 07/17/2013

As most of the buyers, I got one to use as a software defined radio with RTL-SDR. You can find everything you need on the Internet. Works pretty well on linux. The provided antenna is bad and you have to invest into something better. Again a lot of recommendations can be easily found but you need soldering skills to change it. perfect for my expectations ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byackthhpt on 06/18/2013

Works with RTL-SDR software once you figure out how to set it up. Antenna is worthless. Antenna connector is below-par. I removed the connector and soldered a coax directly to the board and got much better reception. Sensitivity is a bit low and there's no input protection on the antenna input. Adding a pre-amp and protection diodes are on mu list of ... Read more

4 1
  • posted byRub4o on 06/09/2013

This is perfect for me product (i have 3 USB tv tuners). Great quality of picture on DVB-T television, you have and FM radio receiver and also DAB radio receiver (but in my country haven`t DAB translation and I still not try this function). With this product you can easy make a transformation of your personal computer (PC) on your laptop in TV and radio,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRusConSPb on 03/17/2013

Works with SDR easy to setup even on first time user works great good sample rates and recives just about everything i needed right out of the box remote control works fine not a white box item Needs a good antenna to get better reception signals, buts works. I will try with an external antenna to find better results. Due to the price is a good start ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycpanek on 02/10/2013

works fine with SDR#, tunes down into HF spectrum. Have received FM broadcast, police and amateur narrow band FM, and Aircraft AM on it. RF gain is adjustable from -9 dB to +19.7 dB. Only goes up to 862 MHz. EZTV645 has the FC0013 tuner. I'm using it as SDR hardware. Mine tunes from 22 MHz to 862 MHz. Remarkably flat, with full scale input ranging from ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections