DX » Community » Reviews » Ezcap EZTV645 DVB-T Digital TV USB 2.0 Dongle with FM/DAB/Remote Controller
  • 5 star 11 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 52% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybaftek on 05/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as DVB-T and DAB receiver, works as rtlsdr receiver with success, no revolution like in every rtlsdr but works Cons:I have FC0013 tuner on board so that max range is below 1100MHz what stop me from receiving ADS-B packets. Generally not really sensitive and select... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaraujo on 07/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:As most of the buyers, I got one to use as a software defined radio with RTL-SDR. You can find everything you need on the Internet. Works pretty well on linux. Cons:The provided antenna is bad and you have to invest into something better. Again a lot of recomm... Read more

0 0
  • posted byackthhpt on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with RTL-SDR software once you figure out how to set it up. Cons:Antenna is worthless. Antenna connector is below-par. I removed the connector and soldered a coax directly to the board and got much better reception. Sensitivity is a bit low and there's n... Read more

4 1
  • posted byRusConSPb on 03/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works with SDR easy to setup even on first time user works great good sample rates and recives just about everything i needed right out of the box remote control works fine not a white box item Cons:Needs a good antenna to get better reception signals, buts wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycpanek on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works fine with SDR#, tunes down into HF spectrum. Have received FM broadcast, police and amateur narrow band FM, and Aircraft AM on it. RF gain is adjustable from -9 dB to +19.7 dB. Cons:Only goes up to 862 MHz. OtherThoughts:EZTV645 has the FC0013 tuner. I'm... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycellkyborg on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+It is very cheap compared to ordinary radio receivers +Has a relatively wide range +Easy to use for both SDR and regular TV/FM listening purposes Cons:-Antenna is almost useless -Does not have ESD protection -Stronger signals generates second harmonics OtherT... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycsilva1975 on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does what it’s supposed to do. You can watch television and listen to FM radio (DAB is not available in my country). Just install software, plug in and watch TV. The drivers for this device are BDA so you can use any software that is compatible (VLC, etc). It comes with a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreas1ab on 11/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comfortable, stuck up and running. It is easy to configure. TV and SDR will work without problems. Good catches radio. Use SDR Sharp to listen to other frequencies. Good price for the product. Cons:If E4000 chip is no longer produced, it is best to look for a device on... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDylanLuhowy on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good sensitivity. I’m able to pick up aviation band voice transmissions and decode ACARS at up to 350 km distance. Economical. Cons:Case is cheap. It came open spontaneously, althogh easy to clip back together. The one I received had a Fitipower FC0013 tuner.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysonne on 10/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this not for watching TV but to use at as a SDR, since it contains the Elonics E4000 receiver chip. Works fine with the rtlsdr driver and I am using with SDR#, HDSDR and all the other compatible Software. Cons:Not really a con, but since I have not lo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections