DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston Ultimate X SDHC Memory Card (8GB / Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyurifranzoni on 10/18/2013

This card is excellent, looks legit, works OK, fast and reliable. Class 10 speed, allows Full HD movie recordings. Excellent product! Nice price, definitely a good choice! None I can think of. Excellent product! Works as expected from a Class 10 card. My Canon PowerShot camera now records movies at full ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTomin1 on 02/13/2013

The card works fine and the speed is good. Looks almost the same as Kingston class 10 cards sold here and I have no reason to doubt that it's not genuine. Didn't work with Raspberry Pi but that's a bit picky about the cards. Linux froze in boot. The price isn't very low because these are similarly priced ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGrijan on 11/13/2012

· Genuine Kingston memory card · Quite fast, enough for class 10 category (23.4 MB/s read, 13.3 MB/s write) · Slow when reading or writing small chunks of data (this happens often with memory cards) I use it as a data drive with my Acer Aspire One 110 AW (the one with an SSD). It's fast ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byziltoid on 10/25/2012

Genuine Kingston memory card, verified in manufacturer's webpage. Great reading and writing speed. I used it for recording HQ videos and the result really surprised me. Works perfect in my sony camera and it will do the same if your camera supports sdhc memory cards No cons so far and I've had the item ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaerofer on 10/01/2012

Great price, good product, no fail and right transfer speed fro a class 10 SD. Good for my kodak digital camera, this card is faster that my old one so the hole camera work faster, graet for videos and burst photos!! No case, just plastic the blister, could be very usefull to have a good case for transport ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygadianvi on 08/30/2012

It looks that is the original one and it works perfectly and its specifications are correct. I have used it in my camera (Olympus pen e-pl1) and works perfectly for pictures and recording FULL HD video. Now, I am using it in my car GPS (MyWay RNEG) and maps and hazards work correctly. Parece que es la ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections