DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston Ultimate X SDHC Memory Card (16GB / Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byharroxelas on 11/29/2012

Really fast card. OK pricing. Genuine kingston product. None really. It's indeed a genuine kingston card. I even went to their website and checked the code. Bought it for my raspberry pi but it did not work (probably some incompatibility with the reader). But I found another use to it: I put it on my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byquevedolucas on 11/10/2012

- The product price is very good compared with the value in my country (Argentina). - Writing speed is fantastic, after taking a picture with the digital camera, the card response is immediate. - Large capacity to store large amount of photos and videos, eliminating the need to constantly download photos.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by95102 on 07/31/2012

Seems genuine, has holograms on both the packaging and SD-card. Works as it should and has the correct capacity (compared to other similar products). Okay speed, 9 MBps on average None I actually found this cheaper on another online store, but with the outrageous shipping prices there (10 USD), DX was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGENJAO on 07/02/2012

- Fast - Big capacity - small - Works very well, never had any trouble - Comes with some sort of sticker with 3d label like a credit card showing authehticity - Great price None! Impossible to think about any one, just that it is made in china and is destroying the economy all around the world by selling ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections