DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston Ultimate X SDHC Memory Card (16GB / Class 10)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byharroxelas on 11/29/2012

Really fast card. OK pricing. Genuine kingston product. None really. It's indeed a genuine kingston card. I even went to their website and checked the code. Bought it for my raspberry pi but it did not work (probably some incompatibility with the reader). But I found another use to it: I put it on my Wii and the load times for wiiware on my sd card ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquevedolucas on 11/10/2012

- The product price is very good compared with the value in my country (Argentina). - Writing speed is fantastic, after taking a picture with the digital camera, the card response is immediate. - Large capacity to store large amount of photos and videos, eliminating the need to constantly download photos. I have no negative comment, the product is awesome.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by95102 on 07/31/2012

Seems genuine, has holograms on both the packaging and SD-card. Works as it should and has the correct capacity (compared to other similar products). Okay speed, 9 MBps on average None I actually found this cheaper on another online store, but with the outrageous shipping prices there (10 USD), DX was the cheapest. It also came in a weird packaging,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGENJAO on 07/02/2012

- Fast - Big capacity - small - Works very well, never had any trouble - Comes with some sort of sticker with 3d label like a credit card showing authehticity - Great price None! Impossible to think about any one, just that it is made in china and is destroying the economy all around the world by selling so cheap things made possible by exploring workers.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections