DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sandisk Cruzer Edge USB Flash Drive - Red (16GB)
  • 5 star 8 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMotzzz on 04/09/2014

Small and compact USB drive. Works excellent with all version's of Windows (XP, 7 & 8). Also the amount of storage is excellent if you use this for back-up of documents/pictures. Also decent amount of transferspeed if you copy large and small files. The build quality isn't high-end, but you can't expect that for this price. The mechanism to push ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythunderman on 01/12/2014

I am really satisfied with this usb Sandisk Cruzer Edge 16GB for less than 10 € (I'm french). I use it for the application package "Hiren's Boot DVD 15.2 Restored Edition V 1.1 Proteus", with multiple Windows Setup "All In One" (7, 8, 8.1) on the key, to have a usb key of restoration and standalone installation. It is fast enough,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapaziguador on 11/18/2013

Very nice piece. The price is very good and the quality is very good as well. Recommend it to anyone looking for a pen drive, to use as external memory on xbox 360 per example (my case). Also it looks to be genuine as the seller says. I recommend it! Nothing to say... do not see anything negative about this product. Could have something to close/protect ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJoaKenobi on 10/28/2013

Same product as detailed in the description and photos. Very quick shipping time to Argentina. Español: Todo piola amigo, llego todo perfecto y anda como un caño, lo mejor es que llego antes de tiempo, como si hubiera venido volando en avion (?) Nope, nothing. all seems the same as described. good quality, original product Quick Shipping! ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydameks1 on 09/17/2013

16GB with solid plastic, formatted ok with no problems. when plugging in, you must hold the red part because it doesn't stick well. Ideal to carry your personal data or to use as an external drive to share personal content from your router (my porpuse of buying). It is a good pen drive for this price. solid material with a good storage. Price could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjb100 on 09/13/2013

It really is 16GB, its smaller than i was expecting, about 2cm long and quite thin, and it docks without any problems or needing to wiggled around. It is not fast, transfering 8GB of files to it seemed to take forever. I have a smaller but very expensive sandisk flash drive i brought for work and that seems to be about 5 times faster (it was top-of-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIshimaru on 08/25/2013

It's a genuine Sandisk usb memory "stick", materials feel durable: it's not metal or some alloy but a plastic that won't damage the usb ports, it fits nice and easy. The price here in DX is always a pro. "16GB" are actually 14.8GB, have this in mind, data transfer speed is not that fast. Even if it's not as fast as SD transfer speed ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylightobserve on 08/16/2013

very useful usb flash drive for everyday use and its worth the low price its a little bit small so you might lose it if your not careful with it should make it a bit bigger. The slide button that brings out the usb was a little tricky at first. I didnt know you had to push it up until you hear that little click sound so it wont just go back in when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertosoto on 12/24/2011

Small, compact. Light weight. 16GB is better than 8GB Retractable cap. Very well priced. None I can think This is a genuine 16GB usb flashdrive from Sandisk. The dessing is really nice. It's ultra light weight. Really compact, the smaller USB flashdrive I have. I have this installed on my keychain without problems. I don't have to worry about losing ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydaniloalbiero on 11/30/2011

- portable - small - original - fast - with protective slide - Made of plastic - Seems to be fragile - Gives the impression of being easy to break the usb input - The USB plug is not perfect since it is not metal Although it seems to be fragile and made of plastic, usb protector sliding is very good because it hangs perfectly and when it is inserted ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections