DX » Community » Reviews » WR3G01 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps Wireless Router - White (DD-WRT)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarturuk2 on 10/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Simple and very flexible web interface. Has features useful for parents to restrict children from accessing inappropriate websites. Consumes only 0.5A. Easy to configure and customize, yet full of featuresCons:It is provided only with american (flat type) PSU yet... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydmatrix on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works with leading bands b and g n. possibilidade de se utilizar firmware alternativa openwrt. Great response speed 300mbps, easy setup. various settings and features not found problems.Cons:I could not use different functions for each antenna. antennas are sma... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymozlima on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Really 300mb speed, 2T2R antenna with very good signal strength(I can access at 100% of signal in all rooms), It is not heating up, and the power supply is not heating up either, good quality plastic housing and original firmware is very nice.Cons:With the orig... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfabecker on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I bought in November 2012 and i am using past three months. The AP is wonderful, full of settings and customizations without changing the firmware to an dd-wrt one. The 3G modem works fine on it. It is really 300Mb and great reach, without changin original ante... Read more

6 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections