DX » Community » Reviews » WR3G01 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps Wireless Router - White (DD-WRT)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysamirfor on 01/17/2014

- Have access control IP-MAC - Wifi signal is very strong. I believe that it is caused from two detachable antennas. - You can install another firmware, but you may lose the function of 3G and is not so easy to do. From what I have read on some forums, you must connect a serial cable directly on his board. - DMZ - Firewall - Allows block Bittorrent,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarturuk2 on 10/15/2013

Simple and very flexible web interface. Has features useful for parents to restrict children from accessing inappropriate websites. Consumes only 0.5A. Easy to configure and customize, yet full of features It is provided only with american (flat type) PSU yet this is clearly shown on the pictures and you can get an adaptor in dx.com for less than 2 ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydmatrix on 07/01/2013

Works with leading bands b and g n. possibilidade de se utilizar firmware alternativa openwrt. Great response speed 300mbps, easy setup. various settings and features not found problems. I could not use different functions for each antenna. antennas are small to distribute power. Portuguese language does not have the graphical interface. buy to use ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymozlima on 05/01/2013

Really 300mb speed, 2T2R antenna with very good signal strength(I can access at 100% of signal in all rooms), It is not heating up, and the power supply is not heating up either, good quality plastic housing and original firmware is very nice. With the original firmware, the WAN with pppoe dialer, doesn't use the DNS server setup, but the sent from ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfabecker on 02/26/2013

I bought in November 2012 and i am using past three months. The AP is wonderful, full of settings and customizations without changing the firmware to an dd-wrt one. The 3G modem works fine on it. It is really 300Mb and great reach, without changin original antennas. It's a full acess point + router, which I submit to all. The configuration works only ... Read more

6 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections