DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Aluminum Alloy Cycling Bicycle Flashlight Torch Mount Holder - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykHaotic13 on 02/28/2014

First of all, it is fairly easy to dismount it since you do not need a screwdriver. Secondly, the quality of the material is excellent. Next, there are rubber bands in the set so you can change the ones put on the holder. There are no downsides. I found it a bit annoying that it wasn't easy to take of the bands put on the holder in order to replace ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycakok on 07/09/2013

Material muito resistente. Encaixa perfeitamente em um guidão de 31.8 mm. Ajuste de rotação em 360° em ambas argolas proporcionando um perfeito encaixe para lanterna. Pode ser usado em qualquer atividade devido a sua resistência e firmeza. nao treme e nem sai do lugar depois de instalado Após algum tempo de exposiç... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoreyg13 on 09/19/2012

fits the bike and light nicely. lite and easy to use. can use on the fly with the thumb screws. includes rubber spacers for different size lights. should have ordered more. Will only work on round flashlights but 90% of them are round. I have a smaller light that I use and had to use a little electrical tape along with the rubber to get tight fit. There ... Read more

2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections