DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Cordless Hair Trimmer with Extendable Handle (2xAAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAwaks on 05/19/2013

First of all it's the product's price. Package is nice and has all what it needs to work properly. Changable batteries are good feature especially if you are on the go. The trimmer has enough power to trim your hair, facial hair and even groin properly. If you put durable batteries it can last long enough.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLamKaYau on 01/26/2013

Now I can trim my hair more often and save so much money by not going to the barber shop. It costs me $10 minimum to have my hair trimmed in a barber shop. I almost broke even with my first use 1.5 month ago, and I have been using it on a weekly basis. I also like it because it is battery operated, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDokNekroz on 12/05/2012

I use to shave whiskey, very comfortable and easy to use. for a long time on battery. You can always have at hand. very difficult to use on soft and unruly hair if you broke it very very difficult to fix, but for the price you can order more I would like that to be included more planted, this number ... Read more

images13 images12 images1

0 0 0

• posted byRitaFC on 10/21/2012

I use it just to trim out beard and the sideburns. It works as it should. Battery consumption is low. It's lasting a lot longer than I expected (2500 mAh). Very easy to use. The adjustable slider at the side of the blade doesn't work properly to me. I adjust it and, when I touch the skin with it, the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byFreeUsername on 03/02/2012

It does what it should, many knows that product from TV. If not, imagine you need a little cut here and there - that is your tool. Once broke, there is no way to repair it. I mean, there is, but not reasonable to do when you consider buying price. Not really a con, more like worth mentioning. Build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexalven on 09/27/2011

- Excellent price (in my country cost is 35$). - Looks the same as on TV and DX. - Easy to use - just use as a comb as shown on TV. - The handle of the device itself can be extended twice. Suitable for soft hair, so hair in intimate areas you can not mow. Although it would be nice. Have not tried hard ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections