1 - Small;
2 - Cheap;
3 - So far stable connection (I am using 802.11G only). No droping signal like an old that I had. 1 - Difficult to insert on the usb port. The dongle construction is a bit bigger than standard USB port, you have to force it;
2 - You have to install the drivers from de CD that comes ... Read more
- very small - protection cap for the usb port
- works out of the box with the raspberry pi (no drivers installed and no powered usb hub required). - once connected lights up very bright blue - needed to force the dongle in the usb port. not sure if it is due to the dongle or the rPi but everything is ... Read more
- Small (This is the best pro);
- Easy to use;
- Virtually invisible when plugged into the desktop;
- No antenna;
- Low price when compared with the internal cards - The signal is a little weak, but for the use intended, reduce the amount of cables connected to the desktop, this perfect. - Great to replace ... Read more
A great product. Tiny. It came in a small package. There was a clear manual. With a few pictures which is very useful for someone who speaks almost no English.
And it works exactly how you want it. Installation took less than 5 minutes. Because that is so small it is rather difficult to get him out of ... Read more
Perfect product! Really small and you can get all drivers from included cds or website (I choose website since they were more updated) It works with no problem. It has a blue led that blinks when its working. You must use the driver provided. On mac os x, It add a program to control the wifi dongle. ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.