DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini 802.11 b/g/n 150Mbps USB WLAN Network Adapter - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDenisMorais on 02/17/2013

1 - Small; 2 - Cheap; 3 - So far stable connection (I am using 802.11G only). No droping signal like an old that I had. 1 - Difficult to insert on the usb port. The dongle construction is a bit bigger than standard USB port, you have to force it; 2 - You have to install the drivers from de CD that comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrederoos on 12/25/2012

- very small - protection cap for the usb port - works out of the box with the raspberry pi (no drivers installed and no powered usb hub required). - once connected lights up very bright blue - needed to force the dongle in the usb port. not sure if it is due to the dongle or the rPi but everything is ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bylmaximiliano on 11/30/2012

- Small (This is the best pro); - Easy to use; - Virtually invisible when plugged into the desktop; - No antenna; - Low price when compared with the internal cards - The signal is a little weak, but for the use intended, reduce the amount of cables connected to the desktop, this perfect. - Great to replace ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheFlyingDutchM on 10/10/2012

A great product. Tiny. It came in a small package. There was a clear manual. With a few pictures which is very useful for someone who speaks almost no English. And it works exactly how you want it. Installation took less than 5 minutes. Because that is so small it is rather difficult to get him out of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaleza66 on 09/24/2012

Perfect product! Really small and you can get all drivers from included cds or website (I choose website since they were more updated) It works with no problem. It has a blue led that blinks when its working. You must use the driver provided. On mac os x, It add a program to control the wifi dongle. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections