DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini 802.11 b/g/n 150Mbps USB WLAN Network Adapter - White
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDenisMorais on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1 - Small; 2 - Cheap; 3 - So far stable connection (I am using 802.11G only). No droping signal like an old that I had. Cons:1 - Difficult to insert on the usb port. The dongle construction is a bit bigger than standard USB port, you have to force it; 2 - You... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrederoos on 12/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- very small - protection cap for the usb port - works out of the box with the raspberry pi (no drivers installed and no powered usb hub required). Cons:- once connected lights up very bright blue OtherThoughts:- needed to force the dongle in the usb port. not sure if i... Read more

2 1
  • posted bylmaximiliano on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Small (This is the best pro); - Easy to use; - Virtually invisible when plugged into the desktop; - No antenna; - Low price when compared with the internal cards Cons:- The signal is a little weak, but for the use intended, reduce the amount of cables connected to the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheFlyingDutchM on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A great product. Tiny. It came in a small package. There was a clear manual. With a few pictures which is very useful for someone who speaks almost no English. And it works exactly how you want it. Installation took less than 5 minutes. Cons:Because that is so small it is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleza66 on 09/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect product! Really small and you can get all drivers from included cds or website (I choose website since they were more updated) It works with no problem. It has a blue led that blinks when its working. Cons:You must use the driver provided. On mac os x,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections