DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Portable Camping Butane Gas Stove with Plastic Carrying Box
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymk99 on 12/16/2013

Compared to my other camping gas stove (Vango) it is smaller and has good flame. The piezo fire is nice additional functionality and it works perfect. The materials are good and the stove seems well made. Three foldable legs is the optimal configuration and they are long enough after opened. Nice stove,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatarrh on 07/15/2013

Great design (good clone) Very compact, though still with piezo ignition Quite powerful Well built None really. Quality is not excellent, but it looks very sturdy and reliable. Piezo thingy was somewhat badly fixed to metal frame in mine, but it can be easily fixed with pliers. Must be inspired by Snowpeak'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeddyjoon on 05/14/2013

This high quality gas stove folds easily that small that you can put it in your pocket. It burns at a high caloric level and with the piëzo part it starts up very easy. It does fit most self-sealing gas cartridges. It is not the gas burner but the plastic box in which it is kept I have a comment ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byvmloureiro on 03/09/2013

I was not not very confidant will the building material when i buy it but i give a go! When i receive it I was very impressed with buit quality and the materials used. I already used it in a survival camping and worked flauless!! Very small and easy to use. None! Great product for low money! It goes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections