DX » Community » Reviews » Fish-Everywhere Pocket Pen Style Fishing Rod and Reel Kit (1-Meter Extended)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDukeTh on 01/23/2011

It comes with quite a nice box, I guess you could regard that as a pro when you'd like to offer this thing as a gift. The box, however, was useless for me as I'm using the rod for myself. Other pros: - The reel is well built, feels really sturdy. - When "disassembled", the rod is very small indeed. -... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytripple100 on 07/24/2009

very good quality it wil not break very fast the spool is big so you wont get much fishing line on it - it handy to take it with you ll the time but its not very easy to trow in with it thats my only problem i have with this rod if you really want it and gonna use it you should buy but if you dont fish ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylittlejohn411 on 07/08/2009

The reel is well built and very nice,I was impressed.The little keychain reel is nice as well. The Rod is nice but very thin and i'm not sure about what kind of weight it will handle. The color,,,It's not as nice as maybe black,blue or red would have been. I love fishing and gadgets so it was a must ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeekfromNorway on 08/10/2008

The entire set fits quite nicely into the glowe compartment of any car, which means you can fish just about anywhere. The reel is solid, and looks well-machined, if somewhat simple. The keychain reel, while completely useless is cool, and is a must-have for any serious sports-fisherman. Maybe sell them ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCarnath on 12/10/2007

- Looks cool. - Reel is built pretty good. - Takes up very little space. - Nice extra keychain flyfishing reel. - Rod is not so well built. - Reel doesnt lock properly with rod.(still works though.) - Havent figured out how to free the reel for throwing yet(maybe this cant be done? If so that would narrow ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections