DX » Community » Reviews » Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow's Skull Ring - Silver + Blue (19mm Inner Diameter)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzelle on 01/23/2014

Gute Verarbeitung für einen guten Preis. Der Ring sieht gut aus mit anderen Gadgets für ein Piratenkostüm. nichts. Mit den anderen Gadgets die man hier findet kann man sich ein gutes Kostüm für Fasching, Karneval, Halloween oder die nächste Kostümparty zusammenstellen.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarksano on 10/15/2013

- The structure of this ring is made of zinc alloy but it´s very strong and resistant - the design has good shapes and good finishing. The metalic collor is very avid and the blue gem tone is perfect - It has clear and distinct skulls engraved in the sides, exctly the snapshot shows. - Its case ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarksano on 09/20/2013

Good quality ring - Nice overall finishing - resistant and durable - the jewelry is made of some plastic, but it´s very nice - Comes with a nice box with cool illustrations - Stylish - Could be less expensive / better price - Could be availible in another sizes, it´s very large and I think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKatycat555 on 08/17/2013

I loved this ring from the moment i saw it on the DX site. I had to have it! I really enjoyed the movie so when i saw this, i have to order one. There is not one bad thing about this ring. It is wonderful. I do not think any one could find one thing wrong with this ring. I will add this ring to every ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMajoliDarkoni on 05/23/2013

Ring came in original Pirates Of Caribbean box which is quite nice! :) It has great, good quality decorations with skulls - like on the picture. For me it is more beautiful than the pictures on site. Everybody is jelaous of me and my new ring :) :) :) It might be good that there is a darker stone on ... Read more

Ring in daylight, front look Ring in daylight, side look Ring with meter Front - Blue Gemstone Side of the ring Size of the ring

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections