DX » Community » Reviews » Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow's Skull Ring - Silver + Blue (19mm Inner Diameter)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarksano on 09/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality ring - Nice overall finishing - resistant and durable - the jewelry is made of some plastic, but it´s very nice - Comes with a nice box with cool illustrations - Stylish Cons:- Could be less expensive / better price - Could be availible in an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKatycat555 on 08/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I loved this ring from the moment i saw it on the DX site. I had to have it! I really enjoyed the movie so when i saw this, i have to order one. Cons:There is not one bad thing about this ring. It is wonderful. I do not think any one could find one thing wrong w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMajoliDarkoni on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ring came in original Pirates Of Caribbean box which is quite nice! :) It has great, good quality decorations with skulls - like on the picture. For me it is more beautiful than the pictures on site. Cons:Everybody is jelaous of me and my new ring :) :) :) Other... Read more

Ring in daylight, front look Ring in daylight, side look Ring with meter Front - Blue Gemstone Side of the ring Size of the ring
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections