Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJulianoCasa on 07/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent material, made of plastic, aluminium and rubber. Really stops the wine if you pump (20 times at least), to creat a vaccum inside the bottle... Cons:The only con is the number of sealers, just two. It should come with four. But is not a real cons, is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiikkak on 04/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have been using this for over a year, and i use it always when i drink red wine. 1 bottle is a bit too much for me for once, and i drink 1-2 bottles of wine per month...so i´ve used this already quite a bit. The build quality is good, i haven´t not... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjoehp on 06/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:needs about 7-8 pumps for me, you know its air tight when you're having a hard time pumping. the caps are easy to clean Cons:maybe 1 in 10 times the air will escape there's no way to tell if it's air tight after pump only 2 caps are not enough OtherThoughts:would be bet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVactirio on 12/19/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Make 2-3 pumps and the air is out. Cons:The caps are not very "air" tight so that after 1 day the air is again in. I tried this with 2 wins. OtherThoughts:The 2 cups included in the package are not enough. I believe that 4 should be better. No cha... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections