Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPogera on 08/19/2013

Tiger Eye Beaded Bracelet have good quality and usefulness with other bracelets of leather and other materials. i love for casual times excellent delivery time, as always deal extreme fulfilling the delivery. Very cheap as ever... node could be more polished, matte balls have parties, like fires. some balls will be needed for an adult... could have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byklepka on 01/18/2013

It's a really nice bracelet from nature material. All beads are perfectly round without chips or cracks. All beads`re the same size. Gum`s pretty tight, the gum's color isn't different from the beads. It's so small for my hand. I think, this size's perfect for the child. Size did not fit me. I let down the bracelet and made ??him a new one, adding artificial ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynocutenickname on 10/26/2012

- It's cheap, but it doesn't look fake - Really nice colour! I think it's pretty and sophisticated - It's also comfortable and practical. It helps to create an efortless glamorous look - Well-built and all the stones have the same size - Love the stones sizes...Not too big and not too small either...Just perfect. - I don't think the stones are actually ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byduggless on 02/18/2011

Most bracelets like these normally cost over 10$ so for 3$ there's really nothing to complain about. The beads are nice and polished and designed really well. They are the perfect bead size, not too big and not too small. The beads and elastic are both very durable. The elastic can spread pretty far. The elastic did not fit me and slowly became uncomfortable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0utcast on 08/09/2010

Cheap and good quality tigers eye. They came highly polished showing the true chatoyancy of the tigers eye. A good weight, not too heavy nor too light. My wife loves them. None what-so-ever. Don't buy just one of these, order at least 3. Then they can be used stacked to give a dramatic effect. They also come in for last minute gift for someone, they'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGentlePersuAZN on 05/17/2010

Fantastic little bracelet. My brother had bought one from an oriental gift shop before and it cost him over 10x the price. The size of the beads were about 2.5x the diameter of these Pea-Sized beads but still very functional. As I'm typing this I'm wearing both his and mine and the beads are of a very similar if not the same material. The elastic material ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluvcuda on 02/27/2010

Ordered this for my wife. She saw a similar item on one of those Shopping Channels on the television. The going price for a necklace/bracelet combo was $40 U.S. Needless to say, DealExtreme blew that away. The bracelet is excellent quality; the tiger eyes are all symmetrical, and of beautiful design. The wife really loves it, and she told me it is of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaunies on 11/12/2009

Feels like actual stone, which is great considering these bead bracelet styles are sometimes colored plastic. Stretches to fit larger wrists. Nice neutral colors. Good for small gift. Can be heavy and noisy at times, especially while typing at the computer or writing on a glass desk. Not sure if this is actual tiger eye. Would be nice if it came in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatthewT123 on 09/30/2009

-Looks nice -Cheap -People think its real -Not free I'm just writing this to hit five hundred words. I'm just writing this to hit five hundred words. I'm just writing this to hit five hundred words. I'm just writing this to hit five hundred words. I'm just writing this to hit five hundred words. I'm just writing this to hit five hundred words. I'm just ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byschopf on 10/28/2008

- Its a very beautiful piece of jewelry. - Really well-built. No one single imperfection to say about it. - Beads look like more expensive than they really are. - Its a cheap product but with a looking of an expensive thing. - Any woman will get crazy with this. They really like. - Its elastic to fit in most of wrist. I couldnt find one single "... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections