Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPogera on 08/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tiger Eye Beaded Bracelet have good quality and usefulness with other bracelets of leather and other materials. i love for casual times excellent delivery time, as always deal extreme fulfilling the delivery. Very cheap as ever... Cons:node could be more polis... Read more

1 0
  • posted byklepka on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a really nice bracelet from nature material. All beads are perfectly round without chips or cracks. All beads`re the same size. Gum`s pretty tight, the gum's color isn't different from the beads. Cons:It's so small for my hand. I think, this size's perfec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynocutenickname on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- It's cheap, but it doesn't look fake - Really nice colour! I think it's pretty and sophisticated - It's also comfortable and practical. It helps to create an efortless glamorous look - Well-built and all the stones have the same size - Love the stones sizes...Not too bi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byduggless on 02/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Most bracelets like these normally cost over 10$ so for 3$ there's really nothing to complain about. The beads are nice and polished and designed really well. They are the perfect bead size, not too big and not too small. The beads and elastic are both very du... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0utcast on 08/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and good quality tigers eye. They came highly polished showing the true chatoyancy of the tigers eye. A good weight, not too heavy nor too light. My wife loves them. Cons:None what-so-ever. OtherThoughts:Don't buy just one of these, order at least 3. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGentlePersuAZN on 05/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fantastic little bracelet. My brother had bought one from an oriental gift shop before and it cost him over 10x the price. The size of the beads were about 2.5x the diameter of these Pea-Sized beads but still very functional. As I'm typing this I'm wearing both... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluvcuda on 02/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ordered this for my wife. She saw a similar item on one of those Shopping Channels on the television. The going price for a necklace/bracelet combo was $40 U.S. Needless to say, DealExtreme blew that away. The bracelet is excellent quality; the tiger eyes are al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTaunies on 11/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Feels like actual stone, which is great considering these bead bracelet styles are sometimes colored plastic. Stretches to fit larger wrists. Nice neutral colors. Good for small gift. Cons:Can be heavy and noisy at times, especially while typing at the computer or writi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatthewT123 on 09/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Looks nice -Cheap -People think its real Cons:-Not free OtherThoughts:I'm just writing this to hit five hundred words. I'm just writing this to hit five hundred words. I'm just writing this to hit five hundred words. I'm just writing this to hit five hundred... Read more

1 0
  • posted byschopf on 10/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Its a very beautiful piece of jewelry. - Really well-built. No one single imperfection to say about it. - Beads look like more expensive than they really are. - Its a cheap product but with a looking of an expensive thing. - Any woman will get crazy with thi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections