DX » Community » Reviews » Environment-Friendly Pocket Ashtray Keychain (Pattern Assorted)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosestein1532 on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good product my friends love it. Also it´s very usefull because you don´t have to waste all you cigarrete because you can save it for later consume. Muy buen producto, me compré 2 y ahora pediré más, a mis amigos les encantó. A... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteiner1000 on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really nice and compact and it is also very light. It says in the description that it comes in random styles mine came in a Non marijuana motif which I am am very glad for. Cons:It is almost too light I was expecting something that was a bit thicker and heaver... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDemortal on 06/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very cheap. - When you travelling somewhere and there is no ashtray or another thing that may be used as ashtray - this stuff is like emergency help :)) - May be easily attached on bag/keychain/belt - The leaf on cover is like a weed leaf :) Cons:- Cheap price = cheap q... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynooms on 02/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- small enough, you can take it anywhere - very useful - mine came with a different design on it, a seashell and it looks way better - the metal leaf to rest your cigarette is very useful Cons:- even though quality is good, I am not sure it would resist to sev... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybatata1234 on 03/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Pretty small. - Very practical. - When it opens, a small metal leaf pops out so you can rest your cigarette there. Cons:- As you have to open it by pressing the "button" on the top, where the keychain ring is attached, it opens up pretty easily. No big probl... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylilchoconut on 07/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-very lightweight and small -does what it should -fits comfortably in pocket -the leaf on the inside is a nice touch Cons:-poor build quality -first the chain came off, then the lid -mine opened way too easily, slight brush against it and it would pop open Oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysquirrel on 12/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful if you want to go green, and if you spend a lot of time out of your house/office and don't have a normal ashtray. My friends appreciated the gift! We're going to use it when we go to the beach, too. It opens and closes easily, just be careful to put the leaf... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydontreallycare on 12/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:dose what its suposed to do Cons:im kinda disapointed mine didnt have the pot leaf pictured it has some gay floral design OtherThoughts:its good sorry need five hundred letters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylecale on 09/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a handy little ashtray for those times that you want to smoke, need an ashtray, and don't want to throw the butt away on the ground. Neat function and easy to use. Cigarette rest flips down and in over your butt when you close the ashtray. I bought one... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycompasillo on 08/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ It works as supposed to do (as ashtray or a simple case to store what you want) + Very light weight and small size + Comfy system to open/close it + Inexpensive Cons:- As mentioned before, the keychain is very flimsy (I don´t need it so I took it off) - The spring that... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections