DX » Community » Reviews » Environment-Friendly Pocket Ashtray Keychain (Pattern Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bym1c4o on 12/11/2014

Pros: simple to use, small enough to carry around Cons: it don't close well, ashes go out in some positions, don't recommend to carry in your pocket with ashes in it Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byjosestein1532 on 07/04/2013

Very good product my friends love it. Also it´s very usefull because you don´t have to waste all you cigarrete because you can save it for later consume. Muy buen producto, me compré 2 y ahora pediré más, a mis amigos les encantó. Además muy práctico pues puedes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteiner1000 on 08/06/2012

Really nice and compact and it is also very light. It says in the description that it comes in random styles mine came in a Non marijuana motif which I am am very glad for. It is almost too light I was expecting something that was a bit thicker and heaver bit since I have been using it I find the build ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDemortal on 06/01/2012

- Very cheap. - When you travelling somewhere and there is no ashtray or another thing that may be used as ashtray - this stuff is like emergency help :)) - May be easily attached on bag/keychain/belt - The leaf on cover is like a weed leaf :) - Cheap price = cheap quality - The built quality is not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynooms on 02/01/2012

- small enough, you can take it anywhere - very useful - mine came with a different design on it, a seashell and it looks way better - the metal leaf to rest your cigarette is very useful - even though quality is good, I am not sure it would resist to several falls on the floor, especially the opening ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybatata1234 on 03/30/2011

- Pretty small. - Very practical. - When it opens, a small metal leaf pops out so you can rest your cigarette there. - As you have to open it by pressing the "button" on the top, where the keychain ring is attached, it opens up pretty easily. No big problem for me, as I leave it iin my room.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylilchoconut on 07/13/2010

-very lightweight and small -does what it should -fits comfortably in pocket -the leaf on the inside is a nice touch -poor build quality -first the chain came off, then the lid -mine opened way too easily, slight brush against it and it would pop open -good for a smoker -I just used it to carry around ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysquirrel on 12/23/2009

Very useful if you want to go green, and if you spend a lot of time out of your house/office and don't have a normal ashtray. My friends appreciated the gift! We're going to use it when we go to the beach, too. It opens and closes easily, just be careful to put the leaf back inside. The built quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byswvilchr on 08/11/2009

I was so glad to find this item after having searched everywhere I could think of to no avail! This is a must have for those who visit non-smokers and want to step outside for a smoke and is much cheaper, with more capacity than the alternatives I've seen. Makes a lot of noise when putting change in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygregho on 05/18/2009

Fits in your pocket or can be attached with the chain. It can hold a cigarette when open. It can also fit 3 or 4 cigarette butts. Good price, great in large volume. This makes it the perfect gift to prevent "Matter Out Of Place". The locking mechanism is relatively simple and can be bended ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections