Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykeone on 05/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When I purchased this item, I was not expecting too much for the price. I was pleasantly surprised. What and excellent value. It arrived very quickly for being and overseas shipment. I received it in good condition. It was exactly what I expected. No problems.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byadneto on 08/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Made of metal Easy to clean Very effective Cons:Built quality, but for this price it's not so bad Small burning fold I don't know if the metal is really brass. It can be anything. OtherThoughts:Could have a larger burning fold. With the one it come with it's g... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhamorimbr on 05/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple! Easy! useful! Cons:well... metal eh always complicated!:) but I can bear! OtherThoughts:Simple! Easy! useful! :)......................................................................................................................................................... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRUTGEROS on 12/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I really like this little thing. It works good. The material is good durable quality and also that;s why it looks so good. You impress people with this funny litlle thing. Cons:I think it's hard to clean. You have to clean it well with hot water and soap otherwise it's... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBoomboy on 12/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Probably the cheapest water-pipe that you will find on the net. Easy to use, easy to fill, easy to clean. Cons:The material is questionable but the most annoying problem is that the 'bowl' is too small to fit anything inside of it. Although this is a problem, i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChards on 11/12/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Incredible , its nice , beatiful, very cheap , the use its very easy and i think this pipe will be functional by years and years because the building material is a durable metal, i received the pipe in a few days (8 working days) to Brazil and no customs problems. C... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynukenik on 11/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a nice looking little water pipe. It comes apart easily and since it is made of metal, it should deliver a long life. Cons:I cannot comment on the 'taste' others have complained of, since I bought this as a gift for a friend. However, thanks to the other... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvexx44 on 07/31/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-low price -easy to clean -large bowl Cons:-the metal used was not the best quality and lost its shine after a few uses -the metallic taste i hoped would go away never really did OtherThoughts:............................................................................... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykeone on 07/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I can assure you that you will not find water pipe/bubbler of this quality anywhere for less. No leaks. Works like a charm. Easy to clean. Bowl and stem unscrew for water changes. For those of you looking for a handy and easy to store little water pipe/bubbler... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarty_mcfly on 03/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Small, compact design fits comfortably in hand, don't touch the chamber bowl as it can get quite hot after usage so hold by the pipe. * Easy to use and clean * Water filters smoke considerably and makes this water pipe work nicely, decreases harshness. Cons:*... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections