Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykeone on 05/11/2013

When I purchased this item, I was not expecting too much for the price. I was pleasantly surprised. What and excellent value. It arrived very quickly for being and overseas shipment. I received it in good condition. It was exactly what I expected. No problems. Looks exactly like the photograph. What a great deal. It would be great If the top unscrewed.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byadneto on 08/14/2010

Made of metal Easy to clean Very effective Built quality, but for this price it's not so bad Small burning fold I don't know if the metal is really brass. It can be anything. Could have a larger burning fold. With the one it come with it's good for hand rolled tobaccoeed cigarrettes. It's good for smoking at home, parties, this kind of thing, smoking ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byhamorimbr on 05/24/2009

Simple! Easy! useful! well... metal eh always complicated!:) but I can bear! Simple! Easy! useful! :)............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Read more

1 0
  • posted byRUTGEROS on 12/28/2008

I really like this little thing. It works good. The material is good durable quality and also that;s why it looks so good. You impress people with this funny litlle thing. I think it's hard to clean. You have to clean it well with hot water and soap otherwise it's gonna smell terrible. First time i only washed it with cold water and after that the smell ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBoomboy on 12/10/2008

Probably the cheapest water-pipe that you will find on the net. Easy to use, easy to fill, easy to clean. The material is questionable but the most annoying problem is that the 'bowl' is too small to fit anything inside of it. Although this is a problem, i think that it does not ruin the product and that making a holder oneself would not be too hard ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byChards on 11/12/2008

Incredible , its nice , beatiful, very cheap , the use its very easy and i think this pipe will be functional by years and years because the building material is a durable metal, i received the pipe in a few days (8 working days) to Brazil and no customs problems. The recipient to put tobaco is a few small but i like it. I think is the best pipe of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynukenik on 11/01/2008

This is a nice looking little water pipe. It comes apart easily and since it is made of metal, it should deliver a long life. I cannot comment on the 'taste' others have complained of, since I bought this as a gift for a friend. However, thanks to the other posters, because I will wash it carefully before passing it along. Does seem the bowl is rather ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvexx44 on 07/31/2008

-low price -easy to clean -large bowl -the metal used was not the best quality and lost its shine after a few uses -the metallic taste i hoped would go away never really did ............................................................................ ............................................................................ .......................... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykeone on 07/16/2008

I can assure you that you will not find water pipe/bubbler of this quality anywhere for less. No leaks. Works like a charm. Easy to clean. Bowl and stem unscrew for water changes. For those of you looking for a handy and easy to store little water pipe/bubbler for a steal of a price this is your pipe. None. I recommend purchasing a couple If you can ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarty_mcfly on 03/16/2008

* Small, compact design fits comfortably in hand, don't touch the chamber bowl as it can get quite hot after usage so hold by the pipe. * Easy to use and clean * Water filters smoke considerably and makes this water pipe work nicely, decreases harshness. * Hole is slightly large and quite unfit for finely chopped herbal smoke, though a mesh netting ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections