DX » Community » Reviews » Gillette Mach3 Revolutionary Triple-Blade (4 PCS)
  • 5 star 106 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeol77 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product is of good quality. Compared with the original blades and other not original. These blades will have the same quality as the original Gillette. For a long time are sharp. No tugging like other not original. Cons:None OtherThoughts:If you are lookin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarlos.feitoza.filho on 06/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Produto exatamente igual ao original, isso se ele for um clone o que não parece. Funcionam perfeitamente, inclusive em aparelhos originais comprados no Brasil. A maior vantagem é que na caixa vem 4 conjuntos de 3 lâminas cada. Aqui no Brasil, al... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafagtbr on 05/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great! Nothing wrong with it. Perfect shaving, perfect duration. That´s the best - most affordable option for shaving. Cheap - with a great bulk rate option, great discount. Fits perfectly in any Gillette Mach 3 original body. Cons:Deal X-treme won´t... Read more

1 1
  • posted byFangly on 04/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A great product that does what its supposed to do. They are of really nice quality and sharpness. Comes in a 4 pack cartridge which you can fit under your razor holder. Cons:There is nothing really, they might be a little bit less durable than the original. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeeshka on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* ordered these for more than one time and they keep up the best quality * price is no match to what can be bought both in Russia and Israel * quality is simply the same as to Mach 3 originally imported. Cons:none that I may notice. OtherThoughts:I definitely shall orde... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuixmaN on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:as I said before the product appears Gillette original (if not, I'm surprised). The quality is great and fits perfectly to my Mach 3. Pros: - Much cheaper than in my country (spain) - Quality and use as the original. - At the moment my face does not suffer whi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflorinpop on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Can not belive how good those blades are. I even could say that they are better than the original ones. Very very cheap blades, Well, i can’t really say if those are original or not, but they look and feel like the original. I’m happy with those blades Cons:Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychlo0opek on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I am satisfied with this product. These blades are very sharp and their durability is very good as well. Cons:The price could be slightly lower, but on the other hand, the quality is good, so it is probably suitable. OtherThoughts:I get the goods more than month after t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrbusatto on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is by far the lowest price on the market and almost half the price of my local store. Great quality, could not find any differences from the ones I bought locally. Can be used on both Mach 3 and Mach 3 turbo razors. -- Português -- É um pouco ma... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycsamg2002 on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works really as good as the original. I was using one of it for several weeks and it is still sharp. In my country, original product price is almost the double of this price. It fits as tight as the original blade in the shaving machine handgrip. It includes plastic... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections