DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Cool Grenade Shaped Car Tire Valve Caps - Black (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjondoe745 on 11/20/2013

look great on my motorcycle. packaging has an expensive look like you would find from more expensive manufacturers. changes the look of your vehicle had to glue down plastic bit as they were loose in packaging when they arrived. but not really a problem, glue was at hand. anodised coating easily scratched, so take care very easily removed / stolen. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardobnb on 06/19/2013

Estas valvulas em formato de granada possuem uma boa qualidade e e muito facil de usar. These grenade shaped valves have a good quality and is very easy to use. A parte de cima da granada se solta facilmente. Recomendo passar uma super bonder na parte de cima. The top of the grenade is released easily. I recommend using a bonder glue on top. Tome cuidado ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPotHix on 02/15/2013

Really cool tire valve caps! It makes my black motorcycle better! :) - The material is good - Fits great - The details have a great look Made of plastic and the details looks fragile. The piece is good but the details can broke easily and you need to be careful when dealing with it. You can make a big difference on your vehicle by just adding some cool ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/01/2012

Mostly quality made, top part can rotate so you can center it to be parallel with bike wheel, to look good. I had some problems with one, screwing issues, but it sorted out. Top cap can be removed so beware that you don't loose it. Take care of it because it can easily be removed, in other words stolen. some friends even remove them when they leave ... Read more

Tire bomb valve Tire bomb valve
    0 0
  • posted bykeesjankarel on 11/23/2011

- Looks great. - Fits properly. - Really improves your car's looks. - Quality material. - Little heavy (6 grams each) which might unbalance your wheels - Plastic caps need to be glued to alu body. I glued the top part to the bottom part, but didn't use proper glue and i lost one of the caps after 10km of driving. Now i need to buy this set again and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfernandocalani on 10/10/2011

Good design and manufacture terminations. The black color gives it a decorative aspect to the wheel of the car. Insurance pomegranate may be removed and looks good too. I recommend insurance with some glue stick to prevent its loss when rolling the vihiculo. The material must be careful to avoid scratches. Should be tightened properly to prevent theft.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections