DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Cool Grenade Shaped Car Tire Valve Caps - Black (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjondoe745 on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:look great on my motorcycle. packaging has an expensive look like you would find from more expensive manufacturers. changes the look of your vehicle Cons:had to glue down plastic bit as they were loose in packaging when they arrived. but not really a problem, glue was a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardobnb on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Estas valvulas em formato de granada possuem uma boa qualidade e e muito facil de usar. These grenade shaped valves have a good quality and is very easy to use. Cons:A parte de cima da granada se solta facilmente. Recomendo passar uma super bonder na parte de... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPotHix on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really cool tire valve caps! It makes my black motorcycle better! :) - The material is good - Fits great - The details have a great look Cons:Made of plastic and the details looks fragile. The piece is good but the details can broke easily and you need to be careful whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Mostly quality made, top part can rotate so you can center it to be parallel with bike wheel, to look good. Cons:I had some problems with one, screwing issues, but it sorted out. Top cap can be removed so beware that you don't loose it. OtherThoughts:Take care of it bec... Read more

Tire bomb valve Tire bomb valve
    0 0
  • posted bykeesjankarel on 11/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks great. - Fits properly. - Really improves your car's looks. - Quality material. Cons:- Little heavy (6 grams each) which might unbalance your wheels - Plastic caps need to be glued to alu body. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:I glued the top part to the bottom... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfernandocalani on 10/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good design and manufacture terminations. The black color gives it a decorative aspect to the wheel of the car. Insurance pomegranate may be removed and looks good too. Cons:I recommend insurance with some glue stick to prevent its loss when rolling the vihiculo. The mate... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections