- low profile - easy access to batteries for changing - slide switch doesn't make noise or click - slide switch is easily reachable from the hand grip - batteries that came with it have lasted quite a while so far which means the laser doesn't consume too much power - the adjustment screws are a bit ... Read more
I bought these for our pistols. They fit the Smith and Wesson SD9VE and the Glock 17 perfectly. The adjustments work great and they don't seem to be affected by the vibrations of the firearms. The only difficulty is that they are setup for right handed shooters. My son is left handed and it is a little ... Read more
- low profile
- easy access to batteries for changing
- slide switch doesn't make noise or click
- slide switch is easily reachable from the hand grip
- batteries that came with it have lasted quite a while so far which means the laser doesn't consume too much power - the adjustment screws are a bit ... Read more
Very cheap with good quality for the price you pay! fits very good on any 21mm rail. I'm using it on my Glock 22 that it have a big recoil... but if you do a correct adjustment before and during the shooting round, you will get a very accurate laser sight (from 10 to 25 meters) No cons. You will need ... Read more
Very low profile and compact.
usable integrated rail
Easily accessible switch higher mw or green equivalent.
loose adjustment screws Purchased to use on a future pistol purchase, as a 5mw its range is limited anyway and the only practical purpose of lasers is hip or snap shooting. although since I found ... Read more
This is a very inexpensive rail mounted laser sight, but almost equivalent to much more expensive sights out there. Comes with two hex keys, one to attach to the rail, one to adjust the laser sight. Attaches very easily, switch movement is crisp. Battery insertion is not obvious, you have a 50 / 50 chance ... Read more
- Makes target acquisition faster and easier
- Metal construction
- Adjustable windage and elevation
- Low-profile (Doesn't make the gun bulky or unwieldly)
- Uses widely-available LR-44 batteries (Don't have to hunt high and low for the correct size)
- Automatic +5 to awesome factor - For airgun or ... Read more
Cheap and small, fits bottom rail of Glock17.
But then the Glock won't fit in its holster :-)
At the moment i have it mounted on the top rail on my Tangfoglio Limited. since it is so small it fits in front of my red-dot. No way to secure adjustment screws. Will more than likely work great on an airsoft ... Read more
Very low profile. Looks way nicer on my Glock 17 than a round tube shaped laser. Uses LR44 batteries which is nice because I use the same batteries in several other devices. I bought a couple cards of 10 LR44 batteries (sku 3032) to have on hand. Attaches very firmly to the Glock rail. The finger switch ... Read more
I ordered this laser for my friend who is an airsoft player, and he claims his efficiency had doubled since he got this and sku 12173. I don't think I can name any at all. It is not obvious which side of the battery should be inserted down, as a result, we put it wrong and thought that the laser was ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.