DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 21mm Aluminum Alloy Gun Red Laser Sight Rail Mount - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybackwash on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- low profile - easy access to batteries for changing - slide switch doesn't make noise or click - slide switch is easily reachable from the hand grip - batteries that came with it have lasted quite a while so far which means the laser doesn't consume too much... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydgnyberg on 10/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought these for our pistols. They fit the Smith and Wesson SD9VE and the Glock 17 perfectly. The adjustments work great and they don't seem to be affected by the vibrations of the firearms. The only difficulty is that they are setup for right handed shooter... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybackwash on 07/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- low profile - easy access to batteries for changing - slide switch doesn't make noise or click - slide switch is easily reachable from the hand grip - batteries that came with it have lasted quite a while so far which means the laser doesn't consume too much... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianosantos on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap with good quality for the price you pay! fits very good on any 21mm rail. I'm using it on my Glock 22 that it have a big recoil... but if you do a correct adjustment before and during the shooting round, you will get a very accurate laser sight (fro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfaichuk86 on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very low profile and compact. usable integrated rail Easily accessible switch Cons:higher mw or green equivalent. loose adjustment screws OtherThoughts:Purchased to use on a future pistol purchase, as a 5mw its range is limited anyway and the only practical pu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslamto on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very inexpensive rail mounted laser sight, but almost equivalent to much more expensive sights out there. Comes with two hex keys, one to attach to the rail, one to adjust the laser sight. Attaches very easily, switch movement is crisp. Cons:Battery... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymctammer on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Makes target acquisition faster and easier - Metal construction - Adjustable windage and elevation - Low-profile (Doesn't make the gun bulky or unwieldly) - Uses widely-available LR-44 batteries (Don't have to hunt high and low for the correct size) - Automati... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiphovin on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and small, fits bottom rail of Glock17. But then the Glock won't fit in its holster :-) At the moment i have it mounted on the top rail on my Tangfoglio Limited. since it is so small it fits in front of my red-dot. Cons:No way to secure adjustment screws. Will mor... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEL34xxx on 06/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very low profile. Looks way nicer on my Glock 17 than a round tube shaped laser. Uses LR44 batteries which is nice because I use the same batteries in several other devices. I bought a couple cards of 10 LR44 batteries (sku 3032) to have on hand. Attaches very f... Read more

1 0
  • posted byblackholesun on 04/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I ordered this laser for my friend who is an airsoft player, and he claims his efficiency had doubled since he got this and sku 12173. Cons:I don't think I can name any at all. OtherThoughts:It is not obvious which side of the battery should be inserted down, as a resul... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections