DX » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Military War Game Multi-Function Oxford Cloth Backpack Bag - Army Green
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrunosiq on 09/10/2013

1- Cool look - real army green color and fabric touch and feel 2- Despite of its "small" size, it fits my 13 inches laptop easily... 3- Lots of pockets and places to put stuff 4- The inside looks water resistant because of the fabric and kind of internal plastic coating (did not use it in the rain yet) Would be nice to have a bottle carrier ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshrimp67 on 08/22/2012

The material and workmanship quality are both good. All seams and straps are quite strong. the item itself is designed well and very practical. None really, maybe it has a weird smell when it's new. None really, maybe it has a weird smell when it's new. None really, maybe it has a weird smell when it's new. None really, maybe it has a weird smell when ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysergiomancuello on 04/21/2012

good material, good quality product! Premium seals, I saw three other backpacks same value and quality! note that is strong, the probe with a full load, and had no problems! it holds everything you throw! I did not find anything to criticize ... lo unico que vi que se podria mejorar, son las hebillas, parecen un poco debiles, si les ponen unas de mejor ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections