Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysafadex on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Makes the wine taste the way it should. Very easy to use, easy to clean and seems to be a pretty sturdy piece of glass It can be used both for white and red wine. It looks good when you use it in front of your friends. Cons:None, so far. OtherThoughts:I made some blind... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalanqac on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It is practical, you can carry it and take it wherever you want - For it's price, is a very good purchase - It works good, wine definitely tastes different Cons:I cannot think of a any negative side of this product. OtherThoughts:Make the test: try first a sip of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrepezzotti on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good price and quality compared to the ones I found selling in Brazil (could cost 5 times more here). Works preety well, the material seems durable. Really good deal for the price. Well packed, comes with a storage bag. Cons:None that I can think of....... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkypants on 05/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Price! I looked a bit in stores before buying one here, price is around 75$. -Seems to work. I'm not a wine expert, but I can taste a difference between wine aerated through this product, and wine poured directly in the glass. -Easy to wash Cons:None really, except you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections