Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybestonia on 04/27/2014

I bought an expensive model aerator for a friend before finding this. After buying one of these we compared them and they work exactly the same as the more expensive models. build quality is good and easy to clean under water. good holder to stop it from dripping in between glasses. It comes with a metal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelbostero on 01/11/2014

It's easy to use and actually aerates the wine, as a decanter would do. Performed several blind tests among friends and always the glass where I used this devce was chosen. It is the same product sold in stores for a higher price. Comes with a base, a filter and a pouch to store it. Price could be a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymindflooder on 01/03/2014

This is surelly a good toy for all wine lovers. The taste really differs. Even the water tastes better with this - more fresh. The decanter is made of plastic, but it looks like real glass, that is impressive. The only con is that you might start drinking more wine more often. Good thing to impress guests.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJulianoCasa on 08/07/2013

Excellent package, by the way, almost better than the product. In fact, it´s a very nice paper box, with a small fabric bag which looks very expensive and fancy. The product is simple to use, just serve the Wine passing by the product and you will notice all the flavors. It´s not glass, it&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysafadex on 06/06/2013

Makes the wine taste the way it should. Very easy to use, easy to clean and seems to be a pretty sturdy piece of glass It can be used both for white and red wine. It looks good when you use it in front of your friends. None, so far. I made some blind tests using the aerator or not. Everyone enjoyed more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalanqac on 01/08/2013

- It is practical, you can carry it and take it wherever you want - For it's price, is a very good purchase - It works good, wine definitely tastes different I cannot think of a any negative side of this product. Make the test: try first a sip of the wine just as it comes from the bottle, and then try ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrepezzotti on 10/02/2012

Really good price and quality compared to the ones I found selling in Brazil (could cost 5 times more here). Works preety well, the material seems durable. Really good deal for the price. Well packed, comes with a storage bag. None that I can think of.... great deal.. go for it The principle is simple.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySkypants on 05/10/2012

-Price! I looked a bit in stores before buying one here, price is around 75$. -Seems to work. I'm not a wine expert, but I can taste a difference between wine aerated through this product, and wine poured directly in the glass. -Easy to wash None really, except you look a little wierd if you pull this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections