DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunction Protective Carrying Bag w/ Strap for Digital Camera/2.5" HDD - Random Color
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarols1987 on 09/30/2013

Ottima protezione per il mio HDD Toshiba StorE. La qualità è abbastanza buona e ad un primo impatto sembra proteggere bene da eventuali cadute. Leggermente troppo alta (circa 2cm) ma l'HDD non si muove all'interno della custodia. Acquisto consigliato a tutti quelli che cercano una custodia veramente economica e di qualità buona. Anche ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomeruzn on 07/14/2013

Fits well for my western digital elements 2.5 inch hdd. It's cheap and good fot the price. It's great to safely carry your external hdd without scratching. The case protects enough to take damage free. The hard drive is under elastic bands so he opened not directly from falling. There is a little apartment where you can store the USB cable. Maybe only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHelJub on 05/20/2013

Very useful! Two-way zipper. Two elastic bands inside to hold the disk in place. Mesh-like pocket inside to hold the cable. Detachable wrist strap. Not hard - not soft; protects your disk well. Good quality. I can not see any cons, but be aware it is not made of soft neoprene but some more solid shell with an even surface outside and a textile lining.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRutger1985 on 02/14/2013

Fits well for my western digital elements 2.5 inch hdd. It's cheap and good fot the price. It's great to safely carry your external hdd without scratching. The case protects enough to take damage free. The hard drive is under elastic bands so he opened not directly from falling. There is a little apartment where you can store the USB cable. No, maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanosk on 07/28/2012

i love how the zipper goes all the way around so that it is easy to access the contents. great quality. i like the elastic inside which helps hold to the contents. i cant think of any cons i use it to hold my external hard discs. i bought one and liked it very much so i bought two more now. i like the way that it holds the hard disc on one side and ... Read more

case 01
    0 0
  • posted byAKobe on 06/01/2012

This is probably the best and cheapest hard cover case you can buy for your 2,5'' hard disc. I received in black colour, looks great; Easy of use, zip is also quality! It's even protect your hard drive inside this case, so it's very useful. Maybe only "cons" is that you cannot choose colour when you buy it, but it's doesn't matter ;) Nothing ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections