Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLumpyLouis on 03/18/2014

This amp blows my various TA2024 based amps away in terms of depth and sheer volume. It gets louder and fuller. I dont know if it is any more or less efficient than the TA2024 based boards at this pricepoint but it ran my HiWave 2" 8 ohm pair of speakers for more than 7 hours on a 2Ah 11.1v Li-Ion -requires some basic soldering (but what are you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatunaator on 01/28/2014

It's easy to use and install. Not much else to say. The added pieces of some other amplifiers for sale on DX should be added to this one also, it's a pain to find connectors for the board if your local shops don't have much variety. The audio quality is not the best but also it's not bad, you get what you pay for. Some added connectors would be nice,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCurlycat on 11/16/2013

I am new to electronics and it was very easy for met to assemble and solder the wires to the board. It took me about an hour and half to put the whole ting together, from cutting the wires, soldering the lugs that the amp will connect to (input and output) to solder to the finished product. The amplifier works like a charm and the sound quality very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywalker12 on 10/08/2013

Small, yet quite powerful and very energy efficient. Runs fine on 12V solar power. Built-in volume control. Very small holes for input wires. Not possible to use in 'bridge'. Detecting L and R for input can be hard. You may need a heatsink, if load is 4 Ohms. I use it along with a modified (solar power) cheap boom box driving an external sub-woofer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHelixsc2 on 10/07/2013

Awesome! Just awesome. Such a powerfull amplifier for such a low price. Also low voltage, I use a 1A 12V adapter. I guess a 9v battery should work as well. Its really over powered when I really use 10w+10w. Can easily handle two 80w speakers :) just buy it! none :) Little bit of noise, but not verry much. I also recommend a low-pass filter or other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydetra on 09/13/2013

This unit has quite a bit of power, does the job as an amplifier and pretty darn cheap. The board is well labelled. It does not appear tro get that hot, but I havent run it for LONG periods of time. I also bought cooling fins, so I have never run it without it. It depends on how you plan to use it, but some of the wiring points would be nice if they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMark552 on 09/07/2013

Fairly well made. Good sound quality & excellent power efficiency. Easy to set up as long as you have some soldering skills. Only a small issue. Some users may have problems attaching input wiring. Easier to solder in a 3 pin socket to avoid bridging the pads. Output & power pads are much larger &easier to solder. Runs cool with 8 ohm speakers,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStaplez on 08/26/2013

This is by far the most impressive product i have purchased from Deal Extreme. I have built this amplifier into an old Canon Subwoofer/Mid speaker which is 150Watts RMS. That might sound like its too much for this amp to handle, but you couldn't be more wrong. The bass and mid-high end sound quality is amazing and increadibly loud. I have it powerd ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byV3Nato on 08/24/2013

This thing is amazing for its price, the yamaha chip is really good and for such a low price. The bass is not really spectacular but other than that...nothing really. I will buy 2 more just for fun, great little thing. Try to buy 3 screwterminals, 1 green led, and a 3pin connector and your amplifier won't need any more soldering after you solder these ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydnwagan on 07/03/2013

small, low voltage/power requirement. easy installation. nothing immediately connected when received. it took only less then 10 minutes to finish setup. work as expected based on the read reviews. high quality output, I could say it sounds better with more power than a known brand whose claiming 50W rms output. another good quality amplifier to be used ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections