Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLeoPedrotti on 03/27/2015

Gostei muito do produto. A potencia é muito boa com baixissimo ruido. Utilizei 2 saidas com 30w cada em 4 ohms em alto falantes JBL. A qualidade é notada aos ouvidos. Unico problema é o tamanho do CI amplificador que dificulta a instalação de um bom dissipador de calor.

Impression:Perfeito Funciona muito Bem;

0 0 0

• posted byAchila on 02/28/2015

This little amp is incredible, very strong and powerful. The sound is really detailed in treble, the bass are not marvellous, but, with appropriate speakers this "problem" can be resolved, or by adding a bass/mid/treble settings, it would be perfect. I was trying it on several speakers, little on... Read more

Impression:Extremely impressive;

0 0 0

• posted byrichardpu on 02/10/2015

Pros- amazing power and efficiency definitely the best small car-voltage amp on Dx, i have tried about 6 others. The class H is excellent, and the onset of distortion is gradual. It can be pushed hard and long, it is awesome. No cons. Highly recommended.

Impression:best small amp on Dx;

0 0 0

• posted bypiyul on 07/11/2014

-El chip Yamaha es de muy buena calidad -Dudo que puedas encontrar un mejor amplificador por el precio de éste. -La calidad del ensamblado es muy buena. -El tamaño del amplificador es muy pequeño, lo que te permite usarlo en proyectos de tamaño reducido. -Tiene un sonido muy a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFeskar on 04/12/2014

Small, powerfull, price, can easily power big subwoofers! Dont have treble or bass adjustment, doesnt have heat sinks with it, but it isnt hard to get heat sinks or treble and bass adjustments. Holy diver, I tested it on two subwoofers where one of them had 500 watts and the other around 200-300... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLumpyLouis on 03/18/2014

This amp blows my various TA2024 based amps away in terms of depth and sheer volume. It gets louder and fuller. I dont know if it is any more or less efficient than the TA2024 based boards at this pricepoint but it ran my HiWave 2" 8 ohm pair of speakers for more than 7 hours on a 2Ah 11.1v... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatunaator on 01/28/2014

It's easy to use and install. Not much else to say. The added pieces of some other amplifiers for sale on DX should be added to this one also, it's a pain to find connectors for the board if your local shops don't have much variety. The audio quality is not the best but also it's not bad, you get... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCurlycat on 11/16/2013

I am new to electronics and it was very easy for met to assemble and solder the wires to the board. It took me about an hour and half to put the whole ting together, from cutting the wires, soldering the lugs that the amp will connect to (input and output) to solder to the finished product. The a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywalker12 on 10/08/2013

Small, yet quite powerful and very energy efficient. Runs fine on 12V solar power. Built-in volume control. Very small holes for input wires. Not possible to use in 'bridge'. Detecting L and R for input can be hard. You may need a heatsink, if load is 4 Ohms. I use it along with a modified (solar... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHelixsc2 on 10/07/2013

Awesome! Just awesome. Such a powerfull amplifier for such a low price. Also low voltage, I use a 1A 12V adapter. I guess a 9v battery should work as well. Its really over powered when I really use 10w+10w. Can easily handle two 80w speakers :) just buy it! none :) Little bit of noise, but not I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere