DX » Community » Reviews » U.S.9mm M9 Pistol Shaped Butane Jet Torch Lighter - Dark Grey + Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by08srtblaclout on 01/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great lighter can adjust the flame easy and it lights really easy. it is a great size(not the size of the real gun) but really great size. all others either are just really small things or its not in proportion. but this one is perfect it fits the hand really... Read more

1 0
  • posted byescalust on 09/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks great and it works well. I bought 3 of them at one time because the price was good (you can get the bulkrate if you buy 3+) Cons:The action on the top doesn't slide as shown in some of the videos going around. The dimensions are not listed in the description. It... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFunkyMonkeez7 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This gun lighter has a unique style and finish to it, and the lighter/torch works just fine. Impress your friends when they come over with this lighter! Cons:Supposedly, when you pull the trigger, the hammer in the back moves in conjunction, however mine broke after the f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscarfacejulian on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great detailed pistol,it works great as a lighter,looks awesome on the table and every visitor will comment of its realistic looks, its as cheap as chips and it looks like a million dollars.great buy... Cons:It may look a little smaller from the real thing,but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhermizz on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is really cheap, and it comes with a nice stand that is nice to have when you don't use it. So you can put it on a shelf just for display. The fire is really good, and works well for lighting up almost anything in any direction Cons:It is really easy to break it, esp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarthurcampos on 11/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a really cool lighter that works even when the wind is strong. With very good quality it is overall a great pistol shaped lighter. Cons:I got a bit disappointed with the size of it. It's way too small to even look like a real gun. I understand it was not made to look... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGregor335 on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks pretty realistic. it's really handy just to carry it around with you because it isn't that big. A really beautiful Yellow/Red/Green flame and extreamly hot! Pretty windproof aswell when i tried to use it in outdoor conditions it worked really great! Cons:A bit to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMercedesAMG on 09/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A really excellent product, top quality item It is really a must-have for Table-Top Lighters. Looks great on the display stand put it on a desk or display cabinet. This looks really cool and everybody that sees it really admires it and wants one. They all ask the questi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanann on 06/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice look, a little bit smaller than the real Beretta. - Good weight give a good handling. - Very nice plastic base. - Passed the Custom even looking like a real gun. - Looks like a real gun, has the Beretta logo on it. - Friends will love it. Cons:- Mine don't work, wh... Read more

Lighter Box Lighter Support Lighter Left
    3 1
  • posted bydealextremist on 11/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I love the way it looks and feels in my hands. Has a working hammer when trigger is pulled. Display stand is a nice touch. Cons:Can't refill with butane for some reason. Going to try and get the butane can with different tips. I wish it had a working slide. Was shipped... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections