DX » Community » Reviews » U.S.9mm M9 Pistol Shaped Butane Jet Torch Lighter - Dark Grey + Black
Customer’s impression:
nice Great product Love it sucks Me encanta
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9124596 on 05/06/2015

i have still have not my order after 3 moths 150128001095030524 i wand my money back!

Impression:sucks;

0 0 0

• posted bytitisoim on 04/08/2015

encantado..

Impression:Me encanta;

0 0 0

• posted byleopossari on 02/06/2015

Pros: É um isqueiro em forma de arma, algo que sempre quis ter, funciona bem, não tive problemas é colocar o gás e é bem detalhado. Cons: Comprei duas peças, uma não veio 100% mas funciona o isqueiro sem problemas, menor do que eu esperava, mas acredito que é para não ter problemas na alfandega.... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byPEBS360br on 12/16/2014

Is not that big, since is a lighter. Actually a good one, but i like to leave it in my shelf for exposure, its beautiful xD Pretty fast shipment to Brazil and nice price

Impression:nice,Love it;

0 0 0

• posted byAustinG66 on 08/02/2014

Pros: -Product is in good condition, not broken and works like a charm. -flame is adjustable, the torch looks great. Cons: -Shipping time was close to 2 months, understandably. I ordered a lighter that looks like a pistol, it got caught up in customs.

Impression:Great product, shipping time was bad.;

0 0 0

• posted byBlokNineSeven on 06/26/2014

A reddish purple flame in a stylish pistol lighter, It can (and will) stay lit long enough to light multiple cigarettes (or other) without getting too hot and causing issues. The flame is easily adjusted, and it has an ample sized gas reservoir. The stand is sturdy enough, and helps the entire a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarroyo1009 on 03/07/2014

The gun witch resembles a U.S 9mmM9-P.BERETTA looks cool, it is really easy to work with,this product is great for cigar smokers. It took really Long to get to me I ordered it on 2/14/14 and received its 3/07/14 almost a whole month, the gun is small not like the real thing its also easy to break... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by08srtblaclout on 01/08/2014

great lighter can adjust the flame easy and it lights really easy. it is a great size(not the size of the real gun) but really great size. all others either are just really small things or its not in proportion. but this one is perfect it fits the hand really nice and it looks great sitting on on... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySnoopss on 12/10/2013

-The flame is windproof -It's made of real metal and looks like a real gun -It's cheap - It's easy to break if you're not careful - The black plastic on both sides of the handle isn't glued and can fall - There's no way to see the butane level to know when you need to fill it The hammer moves you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUzielim on 10/30/2013

Is is of a good build and lights up every time i click it and i`m happy with the purchase! The materials used are good and it feels nice in the hand . It is a great item to have and you can have a lot of fun with it. The handle is just put together and is held by nothing more than friction. It is... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere