DX » Community » Reviews » U.S.9mm M9 Pistol Shaped Butane Jet Torch Lighter - Dark Grey + Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlokNineSeven on 06/26/2014

A reddish purple flame in a stylish pistol lighter, It can (and will) stay lit long enough to light multiple cigarettes (or other) without getting too hot and causing issues. The flame is easily adjusted, and it has an ample sized gas reservoir. The stand is sturdy enough, and helps the entire package look like a small scale presentation piece. As it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarroyo1009 on 03/07/2014

The gun witch resembles a U.S 9mmM9-P.BERETTA looks cool, it is really easy to work with,this product is great for cigar smokers. It took really Long to get to me I ordered it on 2/14/14 and received its 3/07/14 almost a whole month, the gun is small not like the real thing its also easy to break it seams like it was made cheap material It took alil ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by08srtblaclout on 01/08/2014

great lighter can adjust the flame easy and it lights really easy. it is a great size(not the size of the real gun) but really great size. all others either are just really small things or its not in proportion. but this one is perfect it fits the hand really nice and it looks great sitting on the stand on your desk it even looks real if your not right ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySnoopss on 12/10/2013

-The flame is windproof -It's made of real metal and looks like a real gun -It's cheap - It's easy to break if you're not careful - The black plastic on both sides of the handle isn't glued and can fall - There's no way to see the butane level to know when you need to fill it The hammer moves when you pull the trigger, but I broke it after a few days,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUzielim on 10/30/2013

Is is of a good build and lights up every time i click it and i`m happy with the purchase! The materials used are good and it feels nice in the hand . It is a great item to have and you can have a lot of fun with it. The handle is just put together and is held by nothing more than friction. It is fun to have it and looks great as a decoration . Recomended ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byescalust on 09/20/2013

It looks great and it works well. I bought 3 of them at one time because the price was good (you can get the bulkrate if you buy 3+) The action on the top doesn't slide as shown in some of the videos going around. The dimensions are not listed in the description. It measures: 5.25" long and 4" high ...I thought it was going to be bigger. Still ... Read more

0 0
  • Fun
    posted bysillysupper on 08/01/2013

Pretty fun to aim at peoples head to light theyr sigarett. I am happy Small. but allright. Not a true copy of the model 2/3 to half the size of actual gun. My finger fits good on the trigge tho. Construction is cheap to looks like its gonna fall apart if i drop it. But over all i am satisfied with the product. see that the outher shell off the back ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFunkyMonkeez7 on 05/21/2013

This gun lighter has a unique style and finish to it, and the lighter/torch works just fine. Impress your friends when they come over with this lighter! Supposedly, when you pull the trigger, the hammer in the back moves in conjunction, however mine broke after the first 4 times i pulled the trigger. A little smaller then expected. color seemed to fade.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscarfacejulian on 02/15/2013

This is a great detailed pistol,it works great as a lighter,looks awesome on the table and every visitor will comment of its realistic looks, its as cheap as chips and it looks like a million dollars.great buy... It may look a little smaller from the real thing,but its got the looks to kill for, lol. i took mine of the stand and made room on the table ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhermizz on 12/03/2012

It is really cheap, and it comes with a nice stand that is nice to have when you don't use it. So you can put it on a shelf just for display. The fire is really good, and works well for lighting up almost anything in any direction It is really easy to break it, especially if you loose it on the ground. On mine it was the ring inside, which directs the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections