DX » Community » Reviews » 17" 14W 165-Red LED 60-Blue LED Square Hydroponic Plant Grow Light Panel (AC 90~240V)
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrimean on 06/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product arrived in good condition and is working very well leave it working overnight in the invernadero.Las plants grow faster! .Try to grow different kinds of veggies indoor in the winter. Really can't do this without grow lights. Price is also very good Cons:Prod... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProtix on 03/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First up the price is great compared to other products i have seen around. It does a adequate job of providing the necessary light for one big plant or several smaller plants. Is not super bright but definitely does the job. Also the colours of the light are c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguidolin62 on 01/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is bright. I use to grow algae in works well for this. Not expensive and relatively well built. Cons:I had problem with the power supply as it has no filter and disturb other appliances (in particular it was able to disturb a laser in the same room). We had... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRossik on 12/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works. Plants grow noticeably faster then on regular sunlight. A lot of light enought for plants under 60centimeters like smal tomato or cucumber. For bigger plant like weed you will need two or three units. Light is very directional to your plant so no light lost so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrostmork on 11/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a very special light for sure, the mix of blue and red gives the plant it's shining on a gray-brownish look. So far it seems like it's keeping my orange tree alive but it's hard to tell withing the first months. It came with mounting hooks and small wires that I'll... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiguelima on 10/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its LED, so it spends over 10 times what a regular light would spend. It still has enought light to grow your crops Cons:It would be nice to have more power (Lumens) but still is more than enought for a plant. I still have room for more LEDs so It would be gre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManigni on 10/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really works. I'm using to light feed my two Bonsai. The plants really like it specially if you are living in an apartment. The blue and red LEDs are pure, not painted but LEDs that really emit red and blue light frequencies. Recommended. Cons:None. But I thin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVonBulldog on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Gives a huge amount of light(see my pictures) for 14 Watts and uses litlle power. Plants will grow faster than in real sunlight. No heat at all is coming from the lights. Is big enough for several little plants like herbs or 1 big plant like tomato or cucumber. Overall... Read more

The lamp from below Huge amount of light
    1 1
  • posted byDrakenZ on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These lights are fantastic, not very high lumen output, keep them about half a foot to a foot away from your plant and you get optimum lighting. Cons:I would really like to see some lights with the capabilities of switching between flowering and vegetative lig... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysabinedekker on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works!!!!, tested it with two basel plants. The plant under the panel grew much faster than the one with just daylight and without the panel. Also lettuce grows great with the panel. Try to grow different kinds of veggies indoor in the winter. Really can't do this wi... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections