DX » Community » Reviews » 17" 14W 165-Red LED 60-Blue LED Square Hydroponic Plant Grow Light Panel (AC 90~240V)
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by rimean on 06/25/2014

Pros: The product arrived in good condition and is working very well leave it working overnight in the invernadero.Las plants grow faster! .Try to grow different kinds of veggies indoor in the winter. Really can't do this without grow lights. Price is also very good Cons: Product does not present faults, is working well 12 continuous hours per... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by VonBulldog on 05/01/2013

Pros: Gives a huge amount of light(see my pictures) for 14 Watts and uses litlle power. Plants will grow faster than in real sunlight. No heat at all is coming from the lights. Is big enough for several little plants like herbs or 1 big plant like tomato or cucumber. Overall quality is good. The lamp is deliverd with powercord allready attached... Read more

The lamp from below Huge amount of light

1 1
  • posted by DrakenZ on 04/28/2013

Pros: These lights are fantastic, not very high lumen output, keep them about half a foot to a foot away from your plant and you get optimum lighting. Cons: I would really like to see some lights with the capabilities of switching between flowering and vegetative lighting. Though i have noticed when you switch lighting that plants leaves die an... Read more

1 0
  • posted by sabinedekker on 04/01/2013

Pros: It works!!!!, tested it with two basel plants. The plant under the panel grew much faster than the one with just daylight and without the panel. Also lettuce grows great with the panel. Try to grow different kinds of veggies indoor in the winter. Really can't do this without grow lights. Price is also very good Cons: It was sent in a pape... Read more

2 0
  • posted by norwegr on 01/29/2013

Pros: Good light output. Relatively cheap. Ready to plug in. Cons: Very narrow beam of light. Hardly spreads out at all. If you want to light up several plants, you need several lamps. The backing board, normally the upper side of the lamp, is made out of card-board. Not very durable, and not practical in e.g. a greenhouse where the humidity is... Read more

4 0
  • posted by BoBeyer on 12/22/2012

Pros: it is really easy to set up and its really bright and it looks like its working really good Cons: the packaging was not good it was a small box and then some sort of wrapper OtherThoughts: it was blinking the first time i used it but i just pressed on it and it worked perfectly Bottomline: really cheap but it took a long time to get it he... Read more

0 0
  • posted by alexxni on 12/09/2012

Pros: Really usefull product, light is really bright and plant growth is visible after one week. Comes with packaged cables and screws for easy installation- hanging. My weed is very happy with this light :) Cons: The packaging is weak, so one the item arrived broken on one angle. There could a on/off switch, it would be usefull. OtherThoughts:... Read more

2 0
  • posted by The1Dix on 11/14/2012

Pros: It was not the first time that I bought on deal extreme and as always I was very pleased with the item.The object is like in the description, 168 led and all work. It works great, I planted strawberries and I have grown much better than cfl bulbs. These LEDs are exceptional for growth. I'm very satisfied with this purchase. Cons: the pack... Read more

2 0
  • posted by titoor on 10/06/2012

Pros: I really liked how bright the lights were. Won't be staring them but I believe it's important for the plant growth. It doesn´t heat a lot so it can be used near the plants which will make them grow faster. Cons: Haven't really found a con yet. (Really pleased with the purchase) OtherThoughts: It`s not actually a con but the support s... Read more

3 0
  • posted by andreprovenzano on 09/26/2012

Pros: easy to use and no cons yet. I was very impressed because on the phot it seems smaller than really is. it was not a problem for me since I'm plenty of space. Cons: easy to use and no cons yet. I was very impressed because on the phot it seems smaller than really is. it was not a problem for me since I'm plenty of space. OtherThoughts: eas... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections