DX » Community » Reviews » HONEST Zinc Alloy Butane Jet Torch Lighter - Black (Max. 1200'C)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byASMREX on 08/08/2013

After I received my unit, I proved that it is a high quality product. It works amazingly well on every situation I've used it. It lights-up at the first try and the gas container is sufficient for general work. *It'll not light-up at the first try if the gas regulator is at the minimum or at the middle.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJarwis on 03/27/2013

Size of item, it's easy to hold and stands it's own. Hands-free function is good, but it has risks (=don't topple it). Although the build quality is good, the buttons could be better. Now they feels cheap and weak, but I haven't managed to break anything (and I store this item in my tool bag whit other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byongedward on 02/20/2013

a torch is a torch but this one has a great build and material on the flame part its like a ceramic it wont melt. safety lock keep the curious hand safe. has a build in fire sparkler (magnetic i think). the size just right for me. smaller than my regular torch that feed on propane can. this is just what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynushipwright on 10/08/2012

The torch is quite big meaning you will not have to fill it up too frequently. The flams is somewhat adjustable, but generally OK. If you fill more gas into it than needed, it won't work good. It will let liquid gas come out resulting in unnormal flame. It will get back to normal once the excess gas ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byabaldini on 03/26/2012

The grip is very comfortable, the body of the lighter is in metal, as the gas emission point. You can decide the intensity of the flame thanks to a switch, from normal lighet flame to torch. It's possible keep the flame always on with another switch. There is a safety ignition mechanism, you cannot ignite ... Read more

Butane jet torch lighter

0 0 2

• posted by123unknown on 10/20/2011

excellent blow torch for the price nice strong flame. Has a safe lock which must switched on every single time before ignition. adjustable flame, and has a lock also to keep the flame on. the honest symbol on the side of torch came a bit scratched but that no big deal. also the box came a bit damaged ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections