DX » Community » Reviews » OURSPOP AC Powered Bluetooth V2.1 A2DP Audio Receiver - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byplenum on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you like music from digital audio like mp3 this item could be very useful. The item will receive audio source from many digital gadgets like your computer, iPad, android, etc. Very practical to be setup at home. All you need is connect the item to your home speakers... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeskaatje on 03/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small device, so easy to put out off site. The external powersupply is also conveniant and so does not contain a battery. Plug and play and works at least in combination with an Android smartphone. Cons:Streaming audio from your WiFi connected phone from a NAS to t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGeorgio on 10/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality sound, very easy to use, AC Powered!!! Turns on along with amplifier if you connect it on auxiliary supply, making life much easier! Plus that you dont have to worry that the batery will drain or even die in the middle of something. I have been lo... Read more

0 1
  • posted bycristianb2k on 10/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really easy to use. I paired it with a Windows 7 laptop and with Windows XP laptop and it worked perfectly fine with both. It takes about 1 minute to install it for the first time on each device but then it is very quick to alternate between devices. Sound quali... Read more

1 1
  • posted bylimarkmb on 09/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- AC powered, so there is no battery that will degrade and cause the device to stop working - Easy to use, Plug and play: all devices recognized it as a Bluetooth audio device Cons:- None OtherThoughts:I should have waited a little bit more since prices for si... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguillefd on 06/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- small and in general well built - very complete manual in english, with very good explanation of details and hows to. - works very good between 5 and 10 meters but does not trasspass walls. Cons:- AC connector disconnects if move the receptor while in use. (Nut if you j... Read more

Packaged recieved The box in detail Installed, very small, cool!
    1 0
  • posted bycult1971 on 06/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have been looking for this for a long time. Found it first on Best Buy but finally I bought it here. After some time, I am able to say that this is one of the most important products I've bought on DX. Y love it. And I recommend it to everyone I can. It is v... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections