DX » Community » Reviews » AC Power Adapter/Charger + USB Cable for HTC Status/G16 Chacha/G15 Salsa C510e
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVolodymyrK1978 on 01/22/2013

The cable was broken (is cutted along), so I should use Nokia cable. But charger works good. I didn't check power yet, but it seems really nearly 1A (1.1A pointed on cover). After using it smells from inside, but it is not issue. I use it for charging Kindle Fire HD. During charging touch screen works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafareino on 12/17/2012

Cheap with hi power outage, and without super warming issues, even in a hot place like Brazil. Fits in any Brazilian wall socket, specially in the new model. Have a very economic size, ideal to carry out with you. It is quicker than cheaper ones to achieve a full charge. None until now, except, maybe,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypassengerk on 08/04/2012

Works as promised. The construction resembles the charger that came with my Desire HD phone originally. You hardly can tell the difference between them. Good quality plastic used in case construction. The only minus so far is that the micro-USB port is a bit stiff to insert cable, but it's a minor inconvenience.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections