DX » Community » Reviews » Disguised Dictionary Book Safe Home Security Cash Box Lock - Brown + White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydinomoi on 09/23/2013

Very useful !! I am using it to keep all my key and security card from my children. They didn't wanted to lean English so far ! It is not too expansive, that is the best deal. You may have trouble opening the case. Sometimes it is hard to open. I have put some grease on the lock and the problem disapear.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguiriboli on 07/30/2012

Good to hide anything of value! Comes with two keys for security, and it looks really totally closed with a normal book, nobody would guess that is something to save money or anything of value. It is very well done, I see nothing I can say as cons. Use to save money and something that I care and that ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted by7unw3n on 01/26/2012

The product is sturdy and and the inner storage space is made of metal. It feels secure to keep things inside. The book cover looks and feels like a hardcover book. The "pages" are made of plastic and it doesn't look very convincing. I guess it'll be alright if you show the spine of the book ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections