Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLydKch on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Beautifully crafted, this is a lovely pair of crystal ball silver earrings with subtle pink crystals; it did not tarnished even after one (1) month. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:I do not mind pink crystals; however would have preferred the color of the crystals to be of a d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreppen on 02/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought these to make my girlfriend happy. And it worked, i got a big kiss as a reward! They are so cheap that im thinking of buying more so i have a gifts for when i need it. They are nice looking and fit for everybody. Old and young. Cons:They look a little b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMike1981 on 10/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a Good Looking Earring, They are looking great,and It was a good Price Buy! My GirlFriend Like it very much ,so I'm happy! :) My Girlfriend Like it and My Mom bought another one from another Color of it. Cons:Which Cons can be, if I liked it, My Girlfrien... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythetiks on 12/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It’s cute and cheap, so it’s everything you asked for God to give as gift for birthday, valentine day, something day and for everyone, mommy, girlfriend, wife, lovers, etc… Cons:None at all OtherThoughts:Come on, it’s just 3 bucks and you can make someone happ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymDieli on 12/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very nice design, never seen 1 of those before. good quality. not That big. but beware, they are more pink than the photo from DX shows Cons:very nice design, never seen 1 of those before. good quality. not That big. but beware, they are more pink than the photo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections