Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLydKch on 06/06/2013

Beautifully crafted, this is a lovely pair of crystal ball silver earrings with subtle pink crystals; it did not tarnished even after one (1) month. None. I do not mind pink crystals; however would have preferred the color of the crystals to be of a deeper red – the like of ruby. The color of the crystals ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygreppen on 02/24/2010

Bought these to make my girlfriend happy. And it worked, i got a big kiss as a reward! They are so cheap that im thinking of buying more so i have a gifts for when i need it. They are nice looking and fit for everybody. Old and young. They look a little bit more cheape in real than on the picture. They ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMike1981 on 10/15/2009

It's a Good Looking Earring, They are looking great,and It was a good Price Buy! My GirlFriend Like it very much ,so I'm happy! :) My Girlfriend Like it and My Mom bought another one from another Color of it. Which Cons can be, if I liked it, My Girlfriend Like it and My Mom bought another one from another ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythetiks on 12/30/2008

It’s cute and cheap, so it’s everything you asked for God to give as gift for birthday, valentine day, something day and for everyone, mommy, girlfriend, wife, lovers, etc… None at all Come on, it’s just 3 bucks and you can make someone happy, what else are you waiting to click in buy? And look, with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymDieli on 12/16/2008

very nice design, never seen 1 of those before. good quality. not That big. but beware, they are more pink than the photo from DX shows very nice design, never seen 1 of those before. good quality. not That big. but beware, they are more pink than the photo from DX shows very nice design, never seen ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections