DX » Community » Reviews » RX-W003 2.4GHz Wireless Headphone - Black (2 x AAA / 2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydniprog on 08/19/2013

Easy to use, requires no configuration. Confident and quality of reception in any room in my house (30 m). The possibility of charging the battery directly in the transmitter while listening. Good quality materials and workmanship. Perfect sound quality. When you connect the transmitter to the computer'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWired2008 on 07/06/2013

It is very easy to install and it is made of good quality mate plastic. It has a super Long Range and there is very low to none background noise (typical of 2.4 GHz band ) but that noise goes away once sound is present. I have used it heavily and batteries are ok. If the Headset were be a little lighter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCtrlAltDude on 03/18/2013

I was surprized by the build quality of these headphones. Also the matt color of the housing looks really nice. Audioquality is good for a closed headphone. No wires makes it very comfortable. The bright blue blinking led on the box is a little irritating. But a little black tape will fix that easily.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadlertag on 01/11/2013

Easy to install, supreme sound quality, no noise, great range. Very comfortible. The swith on the transmitter not only switches between USB or analog input, but when switched to analog, the operating system also switches back to the sound card as a default device. This is just gret. No need to andjust ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylerka73 on 12/21/2012

Excellent headphones. High quality. Material products are very high quality. Confidently catch the signal at a distance of 20 meters, even though one wall. The signal is clean. Music plays fine. TV, phone worked perfectly well! One drawback - not close my ears completely. But that's because I have big ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTxCharlie on 03/23/2012

signal very easy setup similar to bluetooth mating. Small transmitter can optionally use a usb cable for power and /or signal. I hooked usb to my cable box for power and to my stereo audio out so the head phones can let the sound source be switched with the stereo remote. transmitter is in a. back bedroom,... Read more

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections