DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 10 x 42 Waterproof Monocular with Carrying Pouch & Strap
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobywt on 11/04/2013

Ho acquistato questo prodotto per utilizzo prevalente al poligno e al mare. La qualità dei materiali è molto buona. E' solido e arriva in una pratica custodia per portarselo dietro. Una volta settato, l'immagine appare chiara e luminosa. Comodo come dimensioni. Nessuno in particolare. Forse potevano prevedere un aggancio di diverso tipo per ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoaze2000 on 08/29/2013

I use it for hiking and looking at the moon. I could see the craters soo clearly it was very nice. It looks very sturdy and can survive a drop or two. The pouch is typical camera bag style pouch. The Mini 10 x 42 Waterproof Monocular with Carrying Pouch & Strap has no cons and deliveres on what it promises. The manual though is not that great...... Read more

0 0
  • posted bys9500aol on 01/18/2013

Once I set the focal length for the distance I was scanning it was giving me clear, clean images, even in low light. The eyepiece helicoil just right for me when adjusted for wearing glasses. Handy lanyard for around neck when fishing, checking out terrain when bush walking etc. The pouch could have a double velcro band for attaching to a belt, backpack ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydealjoselito on 01/16/2013

The front lens is really 42mm. the REAL exit pupil is 5mm, it´s really clear. lenses are great quality, no distortion, no blur at all. Good quality of the rubber, surprisingly good. the focus ring is soft and VERY precise. great feeling. large eye relief = comfortable to use. IT´S NOT 10X. IT´S 8X. YES, I KNOW IT SAIS 10X, BUT IT&#180... Read more

4 0
  • posted bytangawiss on 10/10/2012

Full hand Monocular with good size (not to big not to small), good lens diameter (4,2mm), easy to have in a backpack (lightweight 300gr). Very good focus ring (large & precise soft plastic ring well situated). Possibilty to put it on a mono or tripod. The only cons: eye shade look fragile and make a cheapy hard plastic noise when you turn it :/ ... Read more

well packaged good stuff
    0 0
  • posted bypinoywes on 06/14/2012

I was pleasantly surprised with this monocular. It is a good fistful in size and quite heavy to match, so if you need a pocket sized piece its not this one. It is very solidly constructed with an attractive and practical hard rubber coating. The focus rings are well placed and nice to use. The twist out eye piece extension light shade is a nice touch ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections