DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 10 x 42 Waterproof Monocular with Carrying Pouch & Strap
Customer’s impression:
Great value Waterproof very goor for it's class very nice and well made
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycanada333 on 07/21/2015

Im very happy with the purchase, one of the best I have made on DX, item is used often and been in water, no issues with it. Only thing to improve could be the zoom, doesnt see in detail from far away.

Impression:Waterproof;

0 0 0

• posted byshpax on 03/20/2015

This is not compact piece of glass as far as 42mm in it's frontal plane. But of course with 5mm exit pupil which gives us 8-8.4 magnification instead of stated 10x you will have stable picture in your hand and fast optics for twilight or night conditions. Works very nice at day of course. Clearly... Read more

Impression:very goor for it's class;

0 0 0

• posted bychryslercar on 08/11/2014

i have no cons with it. I am very happy with it.

Impression:very nice and well made;

0 0 0

• posted bymgtroyas on 07/28/2014

I wanted something smaller and lighter than a pair of binoculars to carry with me on my travels, for stargazing in case I find dark skies. Pros: image quality equivalent to a decent 8x42 binoculars (2x more expensive) but half size and weight. Almost no vignetting once you take the rotating out.... Read more

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byrobywt on 11/04/2013

Ho acquistato questo prodotto per utilizzo prevalente al poligno e al mare. La qualità dei materiali è molto buona. E' solido e arriva in una pratica custodia per portarselo dietro. Una volta settato, l'immagine appare chiara e luminosa. Comodo come dimensioni. Nessuno in potevano un di... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoaze2000 on 08/29/2013

I use it for hiking and looking at the moon. I could see the craters soo clearly it was very nice. It looks very sturdy and can survive a drop or two. The pouch is typical camera bag style pouch. The Mini 10 x 42 Waterproof Monocular with Carrying Pouch & Strap has no cons and deliveres on it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bys9500aol on 01/18/2013

Once I set the focal length for the distance I was scanning it was giving me clear, clean images, even in low light. The eyepiece helicoil just right for me when adjusted for wearing glasses. Handy lanyard for around neck when fishing, checking out terrain when bush walking etc. The pouch could a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydealjoselito on 01/16/2013

The front lens is really 42mm. the REAL exit pupil is 5mm, it´s really clear. lenses are great quality, no distortion, no blur at all. Good quality of the rubber, surprisingly good. the focus ring is soft and VERY precise. great feeling. large eye relief = comfortable to use. IT´S NOT I... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bytangawiss on 10/10/2012

Full hand Monocular with good size (not to big not to small), good lens diameter (4,2mm), easy to have in a backpack (lightweight 300gr). Very good focus ring (large & precise soft plastic ring well situated). Possibilty to put it on a mono or tripod. The only cons: eye shade look fragile and... Read more

well packaged good stuff

0 0 0

• posted bypinoywes on 06/14/2012

I was pleasantly surprised with this monocular. It is a good fistful in size and quite heavy to match, so if you need a pocket sized piece its not this one. It is very solidly constructed with an attractive and practical hard rubber coating. The focus rings are well placed and nice to use. The is... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere