Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysandford on 02/25/2013

-cheap -good quality -cool design -nice materials -good size for many devices -handy -good size, ideal for iphone and alike None really. :) Maybe the stamps / prints won't last too much time, but are well done for its price. Much better than other similar items at my local store x10 times expensive. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalvama on 09/16/2012

Great material and perfectly finished. I've a Samsung Wave 2 and it fits great, with extra space to save earphones for example. The pictures are so cool, all my firends love it and some of them ordered one for themselves. Very secure for your phone because you can close it and it's also very soft in ... Read more

size of the bag and my hand

0 0 0

• posted byItrabos on 08/06/2012

Looks like expensive designer made stuff! I guess it could selled as a brand for 10-20 $ Textile is very thick and rubber cats look like they will last very long without wearing off. When your phone falls down it surely will protect it from being destroyed. Actually I was very surprised how good it looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycloudsrealm on 07/13/2010

I really like this bag, it's big and long enough for any phone even a small hand held pda device. The quality is sturdy enough for a long time use or normal wear and tear. Like other users mentioned, the only drawback is probably the pictures printed on the pouch, but that's inevitable. It's cheap and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTVSJ18 on 03/11/2010

-Reasonable price -Nice size -good colour -Soft -Picture is imprinted with ink, and has not been rubbed off yet. -comes with other colours -String feels cheap -After a white, the inner lining seems to be falling apart. I get flakes of white on my electronic. :\ -I love using pouches for electronics I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycloudsrealm on 03/11/2010

The price is really decent for the item you get. It comes in a really bright color just as pictured. It fits most phones, even those squatty wide ones like mine. Like other users mentioned, the print probably won't last too long after many uses. It's not a picture stitched into the cloth, but rather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflowax on 02/05/2010

* Nice modern print * Easy to use * Phone fits in easily * Camera fits in * Soft white fabric inside * Thick fabric * Does not look or feel cheap * Does not scratch my screen * Easy to carry by the rope * Fabric loses color on yellow cord so it turns orange after a few days. * After a while print starts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTVSJ18 on 05/23/2009

-a very cute pouch -cheap -easy to use -protects very well -it's actually very good quality -good colour -came exactly as pictured -bigger than expected -english words make sense -printing is paint like substance, and in large areas it was cracking. Specifically near the bottom. -the string is very cheap.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanaluizapg on 05/18/2009

- Cute orange cat design on the outside - Seems like good quality (so far...!) - Perfect for carrying around and protecting your digital camera, since it has the perfect size for it. - Has a string, to keep your items secure! - The inside is not cushioned, it could be a little "fluffier". The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTVSJ18 on 03/18/2009

-Larger than pictured. -cute -fairly good priced. -soft pouch -has the draw sting, which helps keep it closed. -no risk of electronic falling out. -protects -sting seems cheap and easy to break. -might not have enough padding -doesn't close fully -sewn slightly badly, but for the cost, it's expected,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections