DX » Community » Reviews » 300KP Wireless Network Security Surveillance IP Camera w/ 10-LED IR Night Vision - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjosepespa on 12/17/2013

Great camera movements Good night vision Remote control (web&Cellphone applications) Movement detection (not very accurate but functional) Easy to install Wifi connection no-eu plug power CD received broken (but I found updated software in internet) It will be very useful waterproof feature for outdoor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytachas on 11/04/2013

Ir really works just fine! It´s well built, you can rotate the camera and works fine at night. It´s possible to use as virtual server to monitor your house from your work or someplace else. Motion detection works fine. It was a little hard to put it to work with my Router D-link. I could not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylouzanx on 10/22/2013

Good and cheap, fulfills promised, pictures good for short distances. Easy to setup, install and operate. Manual in several languages. Allows control and visualization through the web from your PC, notebook, tablet and smartphone.has a motion detection, sending photos by e-mail, and FTP files, pan-tilts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoelho on 08/30/2012

In terms of embebed software, this cam is the most advanced that I have ever seen. Is possible to control the velocity of PT, the function of the LED (white) status, run the auto-centrate on start, all menus are multilanguage,... Support connection directly from smartphone! About hardware, the case is ... Read more

Home with language and mode options Some settings Video @ dark

0 0 3

• posted byaussiedude on 12/08/2011

worked out of the box. I didn't need to use the supplied CD for basic video, pan, tilt. Good for indoor use below 30 deg C ambient Cant disable IR night vision leds which work in low light. IR leds are quite visible as red glow. White balance is weird, and can't set it to manual. Setup: first connect ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysergilop on 12/07/2011

It is a good camera taken by a generic brand as Apexis, with good quality / price ratio, with functions similar to those for professional use. Wide variety of configurations especially security. Very good night vision. It has printed installation manual and well explained! The image quality is not very ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byBrandcaul on 12/03/2011

With a good wireless router and all thecrightvsettings and a fast Internet connection you have your self a camera that you can use for home surveillance. Definately good value for money. A bit tricky to setup if you haven't done your home work but that's about it. Also it only rotates about 270 degrees.... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections