DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish USB 2.0 Flash Drive (4GB)
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 07/11/2013

I ''bought'' this item with my DX point. For a "free" item it is realy good and usefull to. It' s made from steel and it heaten quicly. Works like said, looks well made and nice finish at the biginning i was a little dissapoint about the product becouse my laptop take a little bit in order to use it. You must format all your china drives The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 04/10/2013

This an after a year of use is still functional and stylish, this little flash drive is made of stainless steel has a good transfer rate and is a good option to exchange their points earned through it is still scratch free and i did not keep it safe i was using it caring around in my pocket and it is still as brand new Nothing against the product is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byR@belo on 02/24/2013

Functional and stylish, this little flash drive is made of stainless steel has a good transfer rate and is a good option to exchange their points earned through purchases on DX. Nothing against the product is of good quality and unfortunately no longer available to exchange for DX points. Could return to the page to redeem the points DX. It was one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzidane1512002 on 02/22/2013

//English - The build quality is very good - The Package looks great - Looks like durable - No problems with any OS - Average size, not too big or too small - Read Speed: 8.72MB/s average - It's FREE with DX Points // Spanish - La calidad de fabricación es muy buena - El empaque luce genial - Parece que durará bastante - No hubo problemas ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDranz on 01/24/2013

- Cheap. - You can get it with dx points. - Always useful. - Sturdy - You can get it for free! with dx points. - Seams are kinda crude. - Chinese text and logo. Well packaged fully working fast usb flash drive. Good use for your dx points :) It feels sturdy enough but might break in long term :/ Everyone needs one of these every now and then. Came nicely ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySHILECAR on 01/22/2013

quality product and very nice,everyone needs 4GB,pendant excellent and very good price,I recommend that you buy for yourself or for a gift,I use it and I am very pleased with the product.. If you ask me, this product has no defect.$ 7.90 for an excellent product.I'm sure you'll be satisfied instead of 4 GB I'd love to have 16gb for 7.90 dollars:) but ... Read more

best product of all, a very practical best product of all, a very practical best product of all, a very practical best product of all, a very practical best product of all, a very practical best product of all, a very practical very good quality product and useful very good quality product and useful very good quality product and useful very good quality product and useful very good quality product and useful very good quality product and useful very good quality product and useful very beautiful and practical USB 2.0 Flash Drive ( very beautiful and practical USB 2.0 Flash Drive ( very beautiful and practical USB 2.0 Flash Drive ( very beautiful and practical USB 2.0 Flash Drive ( very beautiful and practical USB 2.0 Flash Drive ( very beautiful and practical USB 2.0 Flash Drive ( very beautiful and practical USB 2.0 Flash Drive ( very beautiful and practical USB 2.0 Flash Drive ( very beautiful and practical USB 2.0 Flash Drive ( very beautiful and practical USB 2.0 Flash Drive ( very beautiful and useful 4 GB very beautiful and useful 4 GB very beautiful and useful 4 GB very beautiful and useful 4 GB very beautiful and useful 4 GB very beautiful and useful 4 GB very beautiful and useful 4 GB very beautiful and useful 4 GB
    0 0
  • posted bymmany2 on 12/16/2012

* Free USB memory stick (with DX points) * Correct capacity * Lightweight (~20 grams) * Easy to use and fast identification by operating systems * Fast read speed (over 10MiB/s) * Slow write speed (barely 4 MiB/s) * Case looks like a weapon and the chinese logo isn't helping * Keychain/armband isn't properly connected to the frame of the USB key. Looks ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycpearson on 12/09/2012

great looking steel finish usb memory key. I got this free using DX points and have used it quite a bit since. I tested it to make sure the capacity was real as you hear a lot about dodgy USB memory stick being formatted to show fake capacity. I removed all partitioning and reformatted it. Copied lots of data back and forth and all data is in tact don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantonioadlei on 11/22/2012

- 4GB, enough to keep its key music, documents and other files always at hand. - It looks strong and seems to bear down. - Comes with a strap for hanging keys, which you will never forget it at home because you never go out without the keys! - The finish leaves a bit to be desired, but they are small details. For me it is very useful because eventually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 11/19/2012

It works as one USB 2.0 Flash Drive should work good build not to heavy since it is metal but good to fell it is there Good speed looks nice The price is a bit high for my country, since it is like a 4-5$ buy in my country, but since I got it for points so it was for free to me so it is fine You can put it on a key ring and carry it with you all the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections