Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywiren on 01/23/2012

- Price that you cannot beat - Really neat build quality - Soft inner textile - Perfect size for compact camera - Very nice design, if you don't mind the style - The sealing system might not be much practical for some people, but it's a standard Nifty, softy, nicely looking bag for a compact camera or a larger phone. I was very pleased when it came.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeyo007 on 01/26/2010

Trendy Cell Phone Vertical Velvet Bag is in fact a animob product. A real genuine animob product. I own a fake one and I can tell you that this one is best than ever. You can put everything in it! Nice design, stands out on the black. (I prefer the black more than the other colours) But this green color looks strange and I think that you should take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGinger168 on 05/01/2009

- Very cheap!! Saw it at the mall.. and they were selling it for $8 US each!! Such a good deal!! it's a steal! - there's a thin padding.. therefore, provide some protection for the phone.. - best of all, fits nicely for my iPhone! - The print on it is like those iron on prints... not sure how long it will last... hopefully it doesn't come off too soon!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChisato on 03/19/2009

This little pouch is adorable! It's made of durable material with nice cushion for small electronic devices like cell phones, very small cameras, music players, etc. The design is so cute and the colors look great. Price is good for such a nice item too! None! This little pouch would be great for storing many small things. I use small bags like this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanewang on 05/05/2008

-cheap -good quality -nice colour -doesn't look cheap -cute none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~none~... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjveng on 05/02/2008

- It's cheap (as in good price!) - Nice design, stands out on the black. (I prefer the black more than the other colours) - Fabric is nice and soft - Fits my iphone perfectly - The string seems a bit cheap. - It's not really velvet but the material is soft. =P - I wish it had a longer string inside so I can put it around my neck or across the shoulder ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuglyjoe on 02/28/2008

---> it looks really nice ---> eye catching printed motive ---> comes with a tape to tighten the bag ---> comes attached to a nice paper plate ---> material is nice and has a good feeling ---> the print-on is really poorly made - it comes off almost from the day 1 ---> it could be wrapped in some additional plastic bag Could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynaeco on 01/25/2008

- Nice design. - Cushioned. - Larger than your average cellphone pouch, ideal for larger phones and electrical devices. - Good closing mechanism. - Colour print will crack and come off with use. - Not really velvet material. - Would of been better if the design was sewn in rather than printed. - Nice pouch but the design won't stay on forever. Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlizz on 12/18/2007

It's padded so it will protect your mobile phone or any other device that fits inside. It has an adjustable belt to hold it closed so your phone doesn't get out. None so far. I bought it four my girlfriend. As we have a cat and he uses phone bags often, it was a nice and cheap present for her. If you like the design get it. Read more

0 0
  • posted bytriky1 on 12/12/2007

nice and cute cat design handy none great for mobiles and gadgets bargain Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections