DX » Community » Reviews » Glamorous Crystal Meshy Butterfly 925 Silver Necklace
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynovastorm17 on 09/05/2009

Its a very nice design and looks nice. The chain is also very nice. Its not really chained, its more of a lot of small links making it very sturdy and a very appealing. All in all, for the price, it is a very good buy compared to other stores The butterfly is 'made' with not the best quality. The outline of the butterfly is not straight and defined,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byc0nfused on 12/08/2008

1. decent noticeable size butterfly pendent 2. it's pretty especially the dangle drops on the bottom wings and the sparkling gems. 3. its a great price if it last 1. cheap material. one of the wings broke after my first time wearing it. 2. poorly constructed. the gems and the wings were not aligned correctly. 3. the necklace it self is very short for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQ'tee on 09/23/2008

This pendant looks beautiful. The butterfly is quite detailed and beautifully made for the price. The pendant is a bit short. Mine arrived broken already, so this pendant isn't very sturdy. The bottom parts of the wings of the butterfly come off easily. The packaging of this kind of jewelry could be much nicer. A little (cheap, but classy, maybe black)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytscarani on 04/07/2008

- Very beautiful butterfly necklace. Light, seems very well done and full of details. - Unbelievably cheap and looks like real silver! - Excellent as a gift, even though it does not come in a package. - Seems built to last, does not look like it will break. - Lost one point in build quality because the chain seems flimsy and too thin, even though the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrimsonjade on 02/12/2008

Such a beautiful piece and for such an amazing price! Not exactly as pictured for my piece, but beautiful nonetheless. The necklace should have an optional extender piece as the current length of the necklace itself is a bit too long for me. I like wearing large pendants on a shorter chain. Should probably mention there are moving parts. The latter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTANGOO on 12/20/2007

very nice butafly none made a great gift get it they will love it Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections