DX » Community » Reviews » Ultrathin 3mm Deep Pink Flexible Water Resistant USB 78-Key Keyboard (145cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPointy on 06/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a really great keyboard for use in situations where there is likely going to be spillage or ambient moisture. The flexible configuration provides some ease with transporting. Cons:Though it is flexible, the key sensors are basically the same as with an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byralpgalland on 11/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Folds easily. -Don't break easily. -Sturdy enough to survive in a tortured school backpack. -GREAT colour (My sister forced me to write that.). -Easy to use. -Responsive keys. -won't break if you spill your soda or even hot coffee. Cons:- Only comes in intern... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytarsius4 on 04/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact and roll-able, making the keyboard very portable. Water-proof and works with all modern computers Cons:Keys feel different than an ordinary spring-loaded keyboard, so the gummy feel takes some getting used to. OtherThoughts:I bought this for my girlfri... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylayka on 11/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great colour. Great price, in my local store have the double of the price than here, and isn't in this colour. Smooth touch. You can dry with water, and don't happen anything ^_^ Cons:Is an international keyboard, so, i'm in spain, this haven't the order that have here in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLookez on 03/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The silicon is very resistant, the keys are very soft and confortable, you really fell the "air touch". Good Response, ideal for a gamer. No drivers needed. Different from the others keyboards this one doesnt accumulate dust and germs, very easy to c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections