DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Survival Water Bag Backpack with Water Tube - Black (2.5L)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythyrr on 01/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Awsome product, is capable of holding up to 2,5L as advertised. Does not leak, even if shaked, turned upside down etc. Has a pocket on the part that goes in your back to put maps (if you go hiking), documents and whatnot. Quick realease very useful. The price is amazing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPACALHAU on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excelent product quality. 2.5 L is more than sufficient. Nozel extention extremely big. Well made backpack structure. Cons:No cons at all. Try to drink 1.5 liter a day!! 2.5 liter is proper for men's health! Please re-store the sale back!! OtherThoughts:Unfortun... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNius9mm on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good! and displays the image. I would buy again. very good! and displays the image. I would buy again. very good! and displays the image. I would buy again. very good! and displays the image. I would buy again. Cons:have to wash before use. gets a taste of rubber i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypedrobth on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has an Excellent size for long rides. It's easy to use and has a large "Refiling opening" where you can put big ice cubes with the water. It has some room to put small things like a car key, some tools to fix your bike and some small clothes (like a short a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytiagocrizanto on 10/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I don't used this backpack, but it looks like a very good product. The quality of the material of the backpack is made it's good. Cons:None at all. I think I will have no problem with this product. I received the product in a half months (I live in Brazil). For free shipp... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycimarrones on 05/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very well built product for a very important suply wich is water. Straps are tight and the colour of the bag will not run after washing it. Cons:Black colour attracts heat of light when worn out in the sun so keep in mind to have very cold water when... Read more

1 1
  • posted bykitoandrade on 05/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very well built. Reinforced cable, inner compartment, opening... It has a compartment to put your documents, cell etc., so its party-approved! Once i filled it with vodkda, and became the booze-camel. It was fun :) Cons:none at all. I guess it could be thermal... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections