DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Survival Water Bag Backpack with Water Tube - Black (2.5L)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMIBO on 02/18/2014

Very useful backpack for day long hikes or bike rides. 2.5 liters is just the right amount of water, not too much, not too little. Quality is good, I have had no problems with straps or anything. There is not really any cons. Water might taste plasticky for first time in use. It is important to wash the water bag with warm water and then fill it with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythyrr on 01/08/2014

Awsome product, is capable of holding up to 2,5L as advertised. Does not leak, even if shaked, turned upside down etc. Has a pocket on the part that goes in your back to put maps (if you go hiking), documents and whatnot. Quick realease very useful. The price is amazing, here where I live a silimar to this is more than U$ 100. Straps are the commons ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagomatos1 on 01/02/2014

OK , the price is compatible with the quality of product. I think is a product with a good duration. good to ajusts in my back good price ! the water will not be cool in long time. we can't take off the internal bag, like another bags. maybe if have a external pocket. no more troughts i dont have more rating about this products, is too much caracters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPACALHAU on 01/02/2013

Excelent product quality. 2.5 L is more than sufficient. Nozel extention extremely big. Well made backpack structure. No cons at all. Try to drink 1.5 liter a day!! 2.5 liter is proper for men's health! Please re-store the sale back!! Unfortunatly it's sold out. Next time i will try to buy 3 of then. It handles water with confortable way. A first clean ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNius9mm on 12/30/2012

very good! and displays the image. I would buy again. very good! and displays the image. I would buy again. very good! and displays the image. I would buy again. very good! and displays the image. I would buy again. have to wash before use. gets a taste of rubber in the first time you use. have to wash before use. gets a taste of rubber in the first ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypedrobth on 11/20/2012

It has an Excellent size for long rides. It's easy to use and has a large "Refiling opening" where you can put big ice cubes with the water. It has some room to put small things like a car key, some tools to fix your bike and some small clothes (like a short and a T-shirt) It's too big for a short ride, but you don't have to fill it totaly.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytiagocrizanto on 10/11/2012

I don't used this backpack, but it looks like a very good product. The quality of the material of the backpack is made it's good. None at all. I think I will have no problem with this product. I received the product in a half months (I live in Brazil). For free shipping I think this is an excellent delivery time. I think it will be very useful in any ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycimarrones on 05/04/2012

This is a very well built product for a very important suply wich is water. Straps are tight and the colour of the bag will not run after washing it. Black colour attracts heat of light when worn out in the sun so keep in mind to have very cold water when using it in a very hot day. Other than that it has no cons. I have used it for extreme outdoor ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bykitoandrade on 05/02/2012

Very well built. Reinforced cable, inner compartment, opening... It has a compartment to put your documents, cell etc., so its party-approved! Once i filled it with vodkda, and became the booze-camel. It was fun :) none at all. I guess it could be thermal, adding some internal layers (it has inner space for that), but it's not a con. I use these when ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections