DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Flexible TrIpod Stand Holder Support for Iphone 4 / Cellphones - Black
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRhandermatos on 06/18/2013

Easy to use, can adapt easily on any surface, good material, looks like is durable. The price is fair, light and easy to carry. So far I have not seen anything that could ever disprove it. its very easy to set-up with any Iphone, on my situation I have the 4S, with bumper, and fit perfect without take the case off, its perfect. I need to try some crazy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnCalistro on 06/05/2013

Easy to use, can adapt easily on any surface, good material, looks like is durable. The price is fair, light and easy to carry. The "legs" have not the finish I expected, but no plastic pieces falling or cracked. I think I will use more than I expected when I bough, and not only for take pictures or do movies. This can handle to be fixed on ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlecrab on 02/01/2013

Fixed the phone perfectly. The rubber flaps do not allow the devices to be attached stay loose. The tripod is very versatile, allowing you to place devices in places unimaginable. The tripod can also be used with portable cameras that have the tripod adapter connector. The material is good and appears to have the requisite strength. So far I have not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJayPoppa on 01/26/2013

As I am regularly fishing alone and really want to create those nice shots while holding the big catch :). I was searching for a simple tool that can help me out. This tool combined with an app that let's you use a timer gives me the perfect setup. Although the legs are flexible the whole setup with an iPhone 4 is very stable and easy to manipulate ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byannafavela on 01/18/2013

i absolutely love this tripod, it's sturdy, works with all cameras, the base can be screwed off to put screw-in cameras on it too! i love it! great price, great build, works with all cameras and cellphones, it is awesome it is exactly as you see it on the pictures, no scratches, good packaging too. none! it's perfect! get one! for that price you should ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDrGenome on 12/12/2012

it does wat it says. it has a thingy to slide the clamp off the tripod. that same thing has a screw so you screw other devices on it such as cameras. it's hard to clamp on the something as it is fairly loose.. but after some struggling you can make something out of it firstly I bought this for my SGS 2 but it didn't fit that well as I had to force it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjanthonygarcia on 11/15/2012

very light, and very easy to use, perfect for make himself films if you dont have other one to shoot you a little floppy for some basic stands, you need certificate that the angle of tripod its good, maybe by the pressure of the weight of the device its very easy to set-up with any Iphone, on my situation I have the 4S, with bumper, and fit perfect ... Read more

0 3
  • posted byCaicond on 10/11/2012

It's very practical, hold almost every cellphone, small cameras and besides it's flexibility, it's legs are hard and do not move with the weight, they resist well, even in hard positions. Could be a little more cheap, but nothing that really botter me, because it's really good! Also, it came in two pieces, the legs and the universal holder, and I You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byansikone on 09/20/2012

Lightweight but sturdy enough to hold a cellphone/camera even in some wind. The clamp can hold either a cellphone or a pocket camera which has a lens on either side of the body. Perfect for even and uneven surfaces alike. The gorillapod-like feet have a tight grip. Clamp can be unattached and you can attach a camera with a standard tripod screw. Clamp ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlmebe on 09/11/2012

Very useful and solid. It holds any mobile phone or compact camera safely and you can grab the tripod almost anywhere. It's very useful to take pictures, videos or timelapses. Maybe the legs could be longer, but it's enough. It looks like your phone is going to fall if you grab it to a dangerous place, but it's strojg enough to hold it (except very ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections