DX » Community » Reviews » Unbrick Download 301K USB Mode JIG for Samsung T959/I9000/I897/M110S/I8700/I9100
  • 5 star 40 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybestbattle on 12/14/2013

Works perfect on my Samsung Galaxy GIO (GT-S5660). Gets the phone into download mode without a hitch. It's size is both a pro and a con. It's more handy than making the jig by yourself. As stated by other users, because of it's size it is very easy to lose it. Must put it in a safe place. It would have been useful being coloured green to make it easier ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasanca on 11/17/2013

It works as it should. Just put it in and the magic begins. It opens the download mode almost immediately. It sturdy and stable. There are no issues, since I am using it a long time. For someone they could be a bit too small, because if you dont pay attention, they can get lost. Just buy, you'll get what you need. Since I have bought it, I repaired ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomarb1989 on 11/16/2013

this piece is a solution to enter Download mode for samsung Galaxy, I'm quite satisfied!,it's very simple to use and doesn't need any knowledge, it doesn't matter how the quality is for Samsung Jig, this is good solution. without spending much money. Unfortunatly, Samsung Jig is not compatible with all samsung models, it's better to make it all-in-one.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXaltotun2 on 09/06/2013

Put your phone into download mode super easily. I mean more easy than that would be almost impossible! You just plug it, and follow instructions, and voilà! Your phone is in download mode! It's a very small piece, so may be lost easily. I would have maybe made it bigger, or with a lanyard, to keep from displacing! You can make one of these yourself ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoromorr on 08/05/2013

Super cheap. Simply puts your phone into download mode as advertised. On early firmware phones this may also permit resetting the custom binary count found on many Samsung units along with removing the yellow exclamation mark, newer firmware phones will require a software solution (rooting) to achieve this. No cons. Simply works as required. Its certainly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscorpikor on 07/12/2013

Really cheap, good quality, good materiales, it works like a charm. I have use it with a Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100. It works every time. if you happen to have done the jump to Ice Cream Sandwich(ICS) then the jig will not reset the counter or remove the triangle. This USB JIG is a must have if you like to flash your phone and make some modding with it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMacvegas06 on 04/28/2013

This product is absolutely necessary for flashers. it erases all traces of flash to find the manufacturer's warranty and can you save some bricks ! It's works perfectly on Samsung Galaxy SII (I9100) and lot of phones : i tried with succes on Galaxy SCL, Galaxy Note, Galaxy S2 I-9100P (NFC)... It's plug and play, when your phone it's off put on the usb ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeg4cy on 04/04/2013

I think that everyone that actually owns a Samsung Galaxy S series phone, should actually have this JIG. With this JIG, nothing can go wrong, even if you mess up, and your phone gets bricked, just plug this little friend, turn your phone on, and it will bring you to recovery menu. None that I can think off. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEric1987 on 03/27/2013

I can tell that i've used it on a samsung i9000 and it works ok. You can see how it boots in download mode when you connect it on the usb. I received it very fast. The price is very cheap and it does what it's supposed to Very easy to use, just plug it and works. None that i can think of, maybe is so small that you can loose it easily, but apart from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBubblebe on 03/21/2013

For the money you can't buy the parts to make one yourself. Very clean and hassle free. It brings the Samsung Galaxy family to download mode so you can recover a bad flash or return to factory using Odin. I've tried it on the S1 and S2. none Could use a lanyard hole or something to prevent from losing it. It's so tiny. I have taped it to something larger.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections