DX » Community » Reviews » Unbrick Download 301K USB Mode JIG for Samsung T959/I9000/I897/M110S/I8700/I9100
Customer’s impression:
Happy do exactly what it should do Does perfectly what it should
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBennyBeat on 06/09/2015

Sometimes when you try to install new ROMs on your device, could happen your device turns bricked. Last month my Samsung S3 turns brickes caused by damaged ROM file and the phone turns bricked after reset. Fortunately this must-have helped me to turn it ON again in order to restore the original a... Read more

Impression:do exactly what it should do ;

0 0 0

• posted bySymen on 02/18/2015

It works well, feels solid and doesn't take too much place. It is worth the price if you often flash new roms. However you can't use JIGs to reset the flash counter on recent bootloaders. There are other ways to do it in software, so it isn't a big deal but the JIG becomes a little less useful... Read more

Does perfectly what it should Does perfectly what it should

Impression:Does perfectly what it should;

0 0 0

• posted byscarlotis on 02/12/2015

wonderful and important tool to solve the problem Download Mode in Samsung galaxy. also, the price is very appropriate.

Important tool Important tool

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byavi.prz on 12/27/2014

Used for get Samsung phones into download mode. its small and well build must to have if you are going to change your ROM often

Impression:do exactly what it should do ;

0 0 0

• posted bybestbattle on 12/14/2013

Works perfect on my Samsung Galaxy GIO (GT-S5660). Gets the phone into download mode without a hitch. It's size is both a pro and a con. It's more handy than making the jig by yourself. As stated by other users, because of it's size it is very easy to lose it. Must put it in a safe place. It have... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasanca on 11/17/2013

It works as it should. Just put it in and the magic begins. It opens the download mode almost immediately. It sturdy and stable. There are no issues, since I am using it a long time. For someone they could be a bit too small, because if you dont pay attention, they can get lost. Just buy, you'll... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byomarb1989 on 11/16/2013

this piece is a solution to enter Download mode for samsung Galaxy, I'm quite satisfied!,it's very simple to use and doesn't need any knowledge, it doesn't matter how the quality is for Samsung Jig, this is good solution. without spending much money. Unfortunatly, Samsung Jig is not compatible to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXaltotun2 on 09/06/2013

Put your phone into download mode super easily. I mean more easy than that would be almost impossible! You just plug it, and follow instructions, and voilà! Your phone is in download mode! It's a very small piece, so may be lost easily. I would have maybe made it bigger, or with a lanyard,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoromorr on 08/05/2013

Super cheap. Simply puts your phone into download mode as advertised. On early firmware phones this may also permit resetting the custom binary count found on many Samsung units along with removing the yellow exclamation mark, newer firmware phones will require a software solution (rooting) to No... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byscorpikor on 07/12/2013

Really cheap, good quality, good materiales, it works like a charm. I have use it with a Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100. It works every time. if you happen to have done the jump to Ice Cream Sandwich(ICS) then the jig will not reset the counter or remove the triangle. This USB JIG is a must have if you... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere