Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byomeriko9 on 05/03/2014

- Works as a USBee/Sageae clone, at least for the digital read. - Has the same hardware, and can properly behave as a clone. - Comes with all the required peripherals. - Can't say I have more pro's and I don't think it's appropriate to make me write five hundred characters if I don't want to. - The software that DX publishes does not work out of the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMendolGosonk on 04/18/2014

Good equipment , for more experiment and for fixing some thing in electronics Module, and make me exicited to work with this equipment i hope i can do more this Good equipment , for more experiment and for fixing some thing in electronics Module, and make me exicited to work with this equipment i hope i can do more this Good equipment , for more experiment ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynavneev on 02/10/2014

Its cheap, but than again its not the 'real' product. USBEE sells its AX for $700 and this is some kind of test pod. A friend allowed me to test his (protected) pod, and it just does everything it needs to. USBEE 's software will brick your pod if you do not take care! I bricked mine (got the wrong software!) Make sure to write-lock your pod before ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by0x4452 on 05/16/2013

- Works well with the USBEE AX software from their website (package from 02/09/09). - The plastic feels solid - The main problem is that the oscilloscope ADC is ~50mV per bit, making it impossible to work with small voltages. - Lacks rubber feet - The software is fast in Win XP, but excruciatingly slow in Win7 x64 - Probes need to be manually plugged ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bypcmihnea on 05/15/2013

This is by far the best hobby oscilloscope DX.com has to offer! Although it is a $700 USBee AX Test Pod clone, it acomplishes any task a usual electronics hobbyist would ever need to do! Even if the hardware is not that ground-breaking in therms of performance, it compensates with it's extremely complex PC software: no unsigned drivers, Windows x64 ... Read more

• posted byHishD on 01/31/2013

Easy to use, does what is intended to do. Very good quality to money ratio. Works great with USBEE suite. Tested with SPI & I2C sniffing works good. Can be very helpful for troubleshooting Probes are not the easiest or best to use but I didn't expect any better quality for that money I bought it for sniffing SPI & I2C, it does the job. It helped ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byohyva on 01/04/2013

Does adequately what is supposed to do. Very good price compared to its "alternatives". Very good functionality compared to its "low cost alternatives". The cable does not have enough pins for all the connections possible to make. The cable color order does not match the reference (but if you separate all the wires you can easilly ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byYourYour on 07/07/2012

1. Cheep. 2. Compatible with USBee. 3. Wide bandwidth. 1. Can work one analog channel at some time. 2. Very low the low limits of analog oscilloscope measurement. For normal use need limits measurement voltage more 600 VDC, since amplitude voltage in AC socket is 310 V, but this device may measure 10V maximum. 3. Have not standard barrel connector for ... Read more

9 2
  • posted bypirazolo on 01/09/2012

as a simple logic analyzer (no tried as oscilloscope) it works, I followed the instruxtion on the forum and I was able to measure some PWM signals without any problem, thus for the price I think it is worthly the "probes" are not the best it si a bit difficult to put them in position but in any case they worked. No instruction in the package,... Read more

7 0
  • posted bybommeren on 12/29/2011

Is complaint with USBEE suite (V1.1.49) So it can sniff out CAN, SPI, I2C, MicroWire, PS2 and other protocols. Cheap The latest version of the USBEE suite will probely re-flash the onboard EEPROM. When this happens the USB PID/VID are resetted so it wont work anymore.. There is an fix to re-program the EEPROM but it's better when this doent accur in ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections