- Works as a USBee/Sageae clone, at least for the digital read. - Has the same hardware, and can properly behave as a clone. - Comes with all the required peripherals. - Can't say I have more pro's and I don't think it's appropriate to make me write five hundred characters if I don't want to. - The software that DX publishes does not work out of the ... Read more
Good equipment , for more experiment and for fixing some thing in electronics Module, and make me exicited to work with this equipment i hope i can do more this Good equipment , for more experiment and for fixing some thing in electronics Module, and make me exicited to work with this equipment i hope i can do more this Good equipment , for more experiment ... Read more
Its cheap, but than again its not the 'real' product. USBEE sells its AX for $700 and this is some kind of test pod. A friend allowed me to test his (protected) pod, and it just does everything it needs to. USBEE 's software will brick your pod if you do not take care! I bricked mine (got the wrong software!)
Make sure to write-lock your pod before ... Read more
- Works well with the USBEE AX software from their website (package from 02/09/09).
- The plastic feels solid - The main problem is that the oscilloscope ADC is ~50mV per bit, making it impossible to work with small voltages.
- Lacks rubber feet
- The software is fast in Win XP, but excruciatingly slow in Win7 x64
- Probes need to be manually plugged ... Read more
This is by far the best hobby oscilloscope DX.com has to offer! Although it is a $700 USBee AX Test Pod clone, it acomplishes any task a usual electronics hobbyist would ever need to do! Even if the hardware is not that ground-breaking in therms of performance, it compensates with it's extremely complex PC software: no unsigned drivers, Windows x64 ... Read more
Easy to use, does what is intended to do. Very good quality to money ratio. Works great with USBEE suite. Tested with SPI & I2C sniffing works good. Can be very helpful for troubleshooting Probes are not the easiest or best to use but I didn't expect any better quality for that money I bought it for sniffing SPI & I2C, it does the job. It helped ... Read more
Does adequately what is supposed to do. Very good price compared to its "alternatives". Very good functionality compared to its "low cost alternatives". The cable does not have enough pins for all the connections possible to make. The cable color order does not match the reference (but if you separate all the wires you can easilly ... Read more
1. Cheep. 2. Compatible with USBee. 3. Wide bandwidth. 1. Can work one analog channel at some time. 2. Very low the low limits of analog oscilloscope measurement. For normal use need limits measurement voltage more 600 VDC, since amplitude voltage in AC socket is 310 V, but this device may measure 10V maximum. 3. Have not standard barrel connector for ... Read more
as a simple logic analyzer (no tried as oscilloscope) it works, I followed the instruxtion on the forum and I was able to measure some PWM signals without any problem, thus for the price I think it is worthly the "probes" are not the best it si a bit difficult to put them in position but in any case they worked. No instruction in the package,... Read more
Is complaint with USBEE suite (V1.1.49) So it can sniff out CAN, SPI, I2C, MicroWire, PS2 and other protocols. Cheap The latest version of the USBEE suite will probely re-flash the onboard EEPROM. When this happens the USB PID/VID are resetted so it wont work anymore.. There is an fix to re-program the EEPROM but it's better when this doent accur in ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.