DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Aluminum Alloy Pill Box Bottle Container Keychain - Random Color
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythemistoklis on 08/16/2013

you can store lots of stuff in this thing. its kinda big for a keychain but oh well. i will put some money for emergency use. it screws nice, the o ring is nice and gets the job done. simple as that. a little too big for my taste but its nice. i can handle that. the ring looks kinda cheap but you wont ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjochem66 on 01/15/2013

It looks good, the aluminium is good. It seems strong, i can't squeeze easlily and the rubber ring looks strong enough. I guess it is really waterproof! I was looking for a case that could hold matches and i think these ones will. They have a sort of plastic liner on the inside, so you could put a battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteiner1000 on 08/06/2012

I have bought a few of these from DX and they can all hold different volumes of liquids or dry goods. This one hold the most of all them so if you are looking the most volume this is best one I have tested so far. As usual no real Cons with this gadget you get what you paid for, Mine came in a silver ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychoqqy on 11/10/2011

This is a great price compared to the quality. It holds a surprising amount. It will hold your daily medications and is useful way to take your meds when you go shopping for the day. I like the screw down cap, as my previous pillbox had a slip fit, so that often I would find my meds at the bottom of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections