DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Aluminum Alloy Pill Box Bottle Container Keychain - Random Color
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjochem66 on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks good, the aluminium is good. It seems strong, i can't squeeze easlily and the rubber ring looks strong enough. I guess it is really waterproof! I was looking for a case that could hold matches and i think these ones will. They have a sort of plastic liner on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySteiner1000 on 08/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have bought a few of these from DX and they can all hold different volumes of liquids or dry goods. This one hold the most of all them so if you are looking the most volume this is best one I have tested so far. Cons:As usual no real Cons with this gadget yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychoqqy on 11/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great price compared to the quality. It holds a surprising amount. It will hold your daily medications and is useful way to take your meds when you go shopping for the day. I like the screw down cap, as my previous pillbox had a slip fit, so that often... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections