DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable DualShock Bluetooth Wireless SIXAXIS Controller for PS3 (Black + Red)
  • 5 star 13 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byramowarr on 06/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Perfect Working my Ps3 The controller feels very solid and personally i think it fits better in my hand then an original ps3 pad I recieved it I was very pleased with the build quality! I use it as a controller to play games on my Cons:Good Price and Full Contoller Very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNavyRose79 on 06/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very Nice Controller for the Price, It did take over 6 weeks to get it to me, But all in all it is a Nice Controller for what I need it to do. Would recommend and buy again. Cons:None so far OtherThoughts:I was hoping that it would not take as long to get it but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLordKratos on 06/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:First of all it looks great. It is compfortable and easy to use. You only need to plug controller for first time and it's ready to use. Cons:I tried the controller with Arkham Asylum and Payday 2. On Batman, it sometimes gets hard to do quick actions because of the arrow... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamemalov on 05/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The build quality is surprisingly good also the rubberizes sides give it great grip and the battery is OK and it has vibration. The design is pleasant. I recommend it as a secondary controller. It is very easy to connect it to your PS3, you just have to plug in the cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZaza88 on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very inexpensive. May feel higher quality than the standard PS3 controller. Like the sticks, feel like the ones on PS3/360. Works really well for Pc gaming (needs some software trickery). Cons:Works on one of my PS3s, not on another. Maybe that just me, but th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvixxor on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great controllers and good quality. Exactly what i expected. They react almost instant and I haven't had any problems what so ever with them. They are much cheaper than third-party controllers in my country as well. so I made a bargain. I can be a little rough on them a... Read more

0 1
  • posted byMonpensier on 01/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The controller feels very solid and personally i think it fits better in my hand then an original ps3 pad. It also works with a PC through USB-cable or Bluetooth. Cons:Battery life is not the best, but at this price, i'm not complaining. Also the R2 and L2 buttons Might n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflinkebernt on 09/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I mostly ordered this controller because it looked cool, but when I recieved it I was very pleased with the build quality! I use it as a controller to play games on my Android HDMI-dongle attached to my TV (I use the sixaxis controller app). This works very we... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMcNabbington on 09/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Worked perfectly straight out of the package Works like you would expect it to Compatible with PC Cons:D-pad seems a bit flimsy at times. Sometimes makes a high-pitched noise that remains for as long as the lights are flashing after pressing the P3 Button. OtherThoughts:Y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDatoka69 on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap (here in Norway I'd have to pay 5 times the price!!) Perfect size and weight (I always thought PS3 controllers was a bit too small and lightweight). Cool design Cons:Trigger buttons (R2 and L2) is not "triggers" on this controller, but more like reg... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections