DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable DualShock Bluetooth Wireless SIXAXIS Controller for PS3 (Black + Red)
Customer’s impression:
good OK Quality BOM Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuces on 08/20/2015

This controller totally overcome my expectations. The price is amazing even considering the high exchange rate over my country currency. It is well build, with the right weight and feels really good in hands. Maybe better than the original. So far so good

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by9542634 on 08/19/2015

The controler have a great design, very close to the original from sony, the grip on the sides are confortable, only waiting to see how long they last in a heavy use diet.

0 0 0

• posted bytanalpo on 08/12/2015

This is good controller. My son tested it on a PS3 system and he was happy with it. Feels really good in your hands, buttons and joysticks are nice and buttons respond well. The only issue is the lower buttons (R2, L2) don't feel analogue are not sensitive as in the original PS3 controller. Build... Read more

Impression:good,OK,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted by9521550 on 08/11/2015

This was sent to me as a replacement for one I ordered that arrived broken. Since it isn't shipped in a some sort of a box, it arrived with a broken trigger button the first time. With that said, deal extreme provided excellent customer service and sent me a replacement fairly quickly. Thanks DX... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9530817 on 07/29/2015

Just received this controller today. Quality looks pretty good at first sight. R2 and L2 buttons feel simply as buttons and not the type you find on the original. Waiting to see how they will work on games as a throttle function. Connects to console when cord is connected but disconnects as soon... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaemele on 07/15/2015

Pros: Good price, works fine on pc & play 3, wireless, cons: low quality, thhe triggers are buttons Overall toughts for the price works justa fine a reaches the objective, the player indicator its too much bright tomo my taste as a litle annnoying

Impression:good,OK;

0 0 0

• posted byGrullita on 07/06/2015

Buen mando a un precio bastante asequible, no es un mando original obviamente pero cumple la función mas que de sobra y el precio es mucho mas bajo.

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byloan93 on 07/05/2015

Pros: The controller is beautiful and feels really good in your hands, I actually like it's design more than the original Dualshock 3. Buttons and joysticks feel nice and buttons respond well. Cons: Joysticks are crap; not precise at all and have a huge dead zone near the center. R2 and L2 don't... Read more

Impression:OK,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bynormdman on 07/04/2015

This compatible PS3 controller is very impressive and has a nice feel. The quality is excellent and build is very high. It is slightly bigger than the original controller but I find it a better feel. Button response is good and distance reach of bluetooth is on par with the original. I would this... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9469201 on 07/01/2015

El paquete llegó perfecto, al principio me sorprendió el que el mando no viniese en una caja, aunque muy bien embalado en un sobre y en perfectas condiciones. Pros: El material no es para nada lo malo que me esperaba, es algo más compacto que el original y hecho en buen plástico, los joysticks y... Read more

Impression:good,OK;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere