DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable DualShock Bluetooth Wireless SIXAXIS Controller for PS3 (Black + Red)
  • 5 star 20 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykyrunisa on 07/10/2014

Bought it for my brother whose PS3 controller was not functioning well and guess what, he loves it! Despite having to get familiar with the new controller, he says that the product is very easy to use and yes, it looks sleek. He's urging me to buy another as it looks like the other old controller might say goodbye someday too. The product is highly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byramowarr on 06/29/2014

Perfect Working my Ps3 The controller feels very solid and personally i think it fits better in my hand then an original ps3 pad I recieved it I was very pleased with the build quality! I use it as a controller to play games on my Good Price and Full Contoller Very cheap (here in turkey I'd have to pay 10 times the price!!) fect size and weight (I always ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNavyRose79 on 06/27/2014

Very Nice Controller for the Price, It did take over 6 weeks to get it to me, But all in all it is a Nice Controller for what I need it to do. Would recommend and buy again. None so far I was hoping that it would not take as long to get it but it finally arrive and I must say that I really like it and now I have an extra controller to use on my PS3.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLordKratos on 06/07/2014

First of all it looks great. It is compfortable and easy to use. You only need to plug controller for first time and it's ready to use. I tried the controller with Arkham Asylum and Payday 2. On Batman, it sometimes gets hard to do quick actions because of the arrow buttons. It is a bit hard to press diagonal way buttons. And on Payday, it sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydamemalov on 05/29/2014

The build quality is surprisingly good also the rubberizes sides give it great grip and the battery is OK and it has vibration. The design is pleasant. I recommend it as a secondary controller. It is very easy to connect it to your PS3, you just have to plug in the cable of your Sixaxis controller and press the big red PS button. The buttons are a bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZaza88 on 05/18/2014

Very inexpensive. May feel higher quality than the standard PS3 controller. Like the sticks, feel like the ones on PS3/360. Works really well for Pc gaming (needs some software trickery). Works on one of my PS3s, not on another. Maybe that just me, but the one it doesn't work on (PS3 Slim) has a 3 second delay between a button action and it showing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywandaforce on 02/21/2014

Strong plastics and doesn't feel cheap i.e. doesn't make noise when handled roughly. The sides grip surface have a nice feeling to them and the controller sticks to your hand. Nicely shaped and fits nicely into my hands. Buttons respond like they should. D-pad is a bit elevated almost like a joystick. L2 and R2 are a bit small so it doesn't have the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxq1tuw on 01/27/2014

Exelent product for gamers and fans of PS3.good materiarls in the construcctions, buttons are sotf, no needed extra configurations, USB cable is not include but is a any standard usb to mini usb cable. good materiarls in the construcctions, buttons are sotf, no needed extra configurations, USB cable is not include but is a any standard usb to mini usb ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvixxor on 01/27/2014

Great controllers and good quality. Exactly what i expected. They react almost instant and I haven't had any problems what so ever with them. They are much cheaper than third-party controllers in my country as well. so I made a bargain. I can be a little rough on them and they handle it just fine to fine actually. My roommate likes them aswell. No cons ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byArtform on 01/17/2014

Plugged it in, turned on PS3 and paired it. Everything works better than I expected! The build quality is good. Would definitely recommend. Doesn't feel like original controller. Some of the buttons and d-pad are sensitive at times. The body is a little slippery at times. When you put it on a slanted surface the controller slides because there is no ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections