DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable DualShock Bluetooth Wireless SIXAXIS Controller for PS3 (Black + Red)
  • 5 star 13 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• PS3 Controller... Excellent!

posted by Krytech on 11/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Does exactly what it should do. Surprisingly heavy so feels good in your hands. Easy to hook up to PS3, first time with the charging cable (not supplied). Now it turns on my PS3 wirelessly when I push the PS button. Rumble function works well. Buttons and sticks on first use feel precise.

Cons:

If you're used to a real PS3 controller then the L1/L2 and their R button equivalents are a little out of place. The PS3 ones are trigger-like and these are more button-like so you have to move your finger about a bit more. One of the faux-leather pads on the grips seems to not be stuck down properly.

OtherThoughts:

They could have used a little more bubble wrap in the envelope that it came in. It is replacing an actual PS3 controller that I've been using for six years which had got a little sticky so I'm very happy with my purchase so far. I've ordered another one for my son for Christmas.

Bottomline:

For the money I really have no complaints... We'll see how long it lasts. If you're looking for a new controller, I would happily recommend this one.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections