DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Doggy Erasers (12-Eraser Pack/Assorted Colors)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysooshicat on 04/22/2012

-INSANELY CUTE!! -Perfect size for pencil case -Really nice colours with nice transparency -Good erasers with super cute print on them -Opening them is kinda difficult. You have to pinch the sides to make it open, you cant just open it from the clasp by itself But pinching the sides isnt a bother you just have to get used to it -Other than that, NONE!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadtwd on 01/15/2011

Good value . You get two packs for the one price. Nice erasers actually easy to use for fine work. They even seem to have a nice smell. Giving one to my daughter and keeping the other for friend. No real cons. They are small so could be lost if kids careless. Would keep them in container if possible. Would make nice gifts for children's party bags as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCecastri on 06/03/2010

- Very original! It's the cutest eraser pack ever!!! you will love it! it's so cute that you will not want to use them! lol! - Since it's a 2 box pack, you can use one of them, and keep the other one to keep it as new, because is too cute to use it! really! - It's really small (watch the video from another user) so it's even mooore cute!!! - It fits ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichelle on 08/24/2009

Six, very cute rubbers boxed in a nearly transparent dog-shaped container. The price quoted is for two boxes and I received a blue and a pink one. Rubbers were exactly the same in each box. Boxes are built well and are reusuable. Press hard enough and these rubbers will break in half. Therefore, these are perfect for small hands and not so perfect for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichelle on 08/08/2009

These are very cute rubbers. Six tiny rubbers encased in a cute dog face shaped plastic box. All are different colours. Two boxes sent were different - pink and blue. Tiny rubbers so large hands beware! Dont put too much pressure on these whilst using - they will break in two. Very very good price for two items. Great children's gift. Six cute rubbers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylilchoconut on 02/02/2009

-so cute that it makes me smile -come with 2 sets -erasers work fine -small enough to be precise but large enough for easy control (or at least I'm used to small erasers) -really good for its price -some people might find the erasers too small -plastic casing feels pretty strong, but all in all plastic is a little cheap -not much other than that -mine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzazoue on 02/03/2008

These erasers are very beautiful items. They are perfect for those who collect erasers or simply for children. Moreover, they are also quality erasers for pencil writing and they come in six different colors. As they are tiny erasers, they will perfectly suit children's pencil cases but they can also be left in their plastic case. They are also adapted ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections