DX » Community » Reviews » 1.6" LCD 2x3W Mini USB Rechargeable MP3 Player Speaker with FM/USB/TF - Blue
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybogdan2013 on 07/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good sound, when it works and thats all Cons:There are so many falieures I'm afraid I will not write alll. Fist it came with only one speaker working and there was that speaker out Well with solder iron and glue i repaired it. But the bigges issue it wont work... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoci1 on 11/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small size FM radio, very easy to use, usefull MP3 slot, rechargeable no need to leave plugged in! Charge last a long time. Sound is pretty high without distortion. Cons:I found only two little thing; 1st; When powering up, sound is at maximum, maybe it is bec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydundee_g on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small and light with nice design. Easy to use. The sound of it is pretty loud. For the size of the speakers the quality of the sound is good. No much bass but no overrun of high frequency tones. There is an equalizer but for that type of speakers it does not make much dif... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromash70 on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good radio, plenty of FM channels. Good play from usb flash card, micro SD. good, clear sound. The sound is much better than the ball Portable Speaker. Display digits is red, you can see everything in the sun. Cons:Built-in antenna is no. Need to insert the wire 2-in-1... Read more

0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections